Main Forum
Page
of 2

WINTERSDAY ART (Winners Chosen!)

18 replies
Pogs:
+319

98MdSOu.png

Hello all, and happy winter holidays to all who celebrate!

I'd like to host a small Wintersday art giveaways to the gw2rp community (+), featuring THREE winners that will be picked on the nigh of Christmas Eve.

FIRST WINNER will receive a full body picture of their character!
The SECOND and THIRD winners will receive headshots!

RULES
1. One Entry per Person/Account!

2. You must fill out the FORM that's in the spoilers tab below :d

3. The character you request to be drawn MUST BE from Guild Wars 2!

4. Winners will be chosen based on the thoughtfulness of answers :> (haha jk it's gonna be random for fairness)

5. This isn't really a rule, but if you're interested in my arts, you're more than welcome to check them out at MY ART THREAD, MY TUMBLR, or MY ARTSTATION.

Spoiler: THE FORMShow
My Patreon
My Tumblr

.dulcius ex asperis.
[TC] NA | Indicinis.4930 | Indicinis#0300
Posted Dec 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 22, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,132

USERNAME (FORUM/ GW2): Cervato/silver.7895
EU OR NA?: NA
THIS YEAR I AM VERY THANKFUL ABOUT: The people that I am friends with in game and my guild, the Tyrian Accord. Through good and bad, they really are the best people that keep me grounded on my off days. I'm also thankful for my family IRL - because they motivate me to continue being my best.
THE CHARACTER THAT I WISH TO ENTER WITH: Cervato! And her profile is here!
ANY OTHER NOTES?: Thanks for doing this, I think it's a really great gesture to the GW2 community!
silver.7895 - Cervato - Her Story - The Tyrian Accord
Posted Dec 12, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+11

USERNAME (FORUM/ GW2): Engivari-Trash / Baldur.6815
THIS YEAR I AM VERY THANKFUL ABOUT: The people and friends I have made. It's been a very hard year for me for the last three months, and I've been through a lot, but they've stood by me and looked after me, even at my lowest point. Without them, and others who have supported my gender identity, I don't know where I would be
THE CHARACTER THAT I WISH TO ENTER WITH: Rosaria Danza, my bard character. https://engivari-trash.tumblr.com/post/179610433581/what-can-i-say-fantasy-is-an-escape-in-this-day
ANY OTHER NOTES?: Thank you very much for doing this giveaway. I am such a giant fan of your art and characters, and I can't wait to see more.
[p]
tumblr_phdk43e50g1ue0l9xo3_1280.jpg
Posted Dec 12, 18 · Last edited Dec 20, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,757

USERNAME (FORUM/ GW2): Korlynn!
THIS YEAR I AM VERY THANKFUL ABOUT: All of my friends in GW2! I SEE YOU LUX AND KASHTI. The Roses and CoT are my hombois.
THE CHARACTER THAT I WISH TO ENTER WITH: https://i.imgur.com/xqTK5rX.png (Please give me a link to a character profile / screenshot / written description here!)
ANY OTHER NOTES?: Thank you for doing this! WOOO GIVEAWAYS YEAH.
tumblr_owwytgyWix1sjkdczo1_540.png
Need a photographer for your event? Then lookie here! http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/8152264-rentasylvari
Posted Dec 12, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+367

USERNAME (FORUM/ GW2): Marea Sleekfur/isolcity.3502
THIS YEAR I AM VERY THANKFUL ABOUT: A great many things, but lets go with my Utah apartment! It's adorably strange, riddled with spooders, and dirt cheap, and if I hadn't gotten it, air bnb would've sucked my savings dry while I frantically sifted through hovels, in search of another gem in the rough. It's not perfect, but it's exactly the place I needed for my sudden move here.
THE CHARACTER THAT I WISH TO ENTER WITH: Marea Sleekfur! Refs, profile.
ANY OTHER NOTES?: Free art is a blessing, and I'm super excited to see the outcome, whoever wins! Also, if I do win, brace yourself to be bombarded with more thorough details than that profile provides.
Posted Dec 12, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,853

USERNAME (FORUM/ GW2): RiffRaff
THIS YEAR I AM VERY THANKFUL ABOUT: My excellent and polite commissioners & friends that love and support my art and personal growth! :^ )
THE CHARACTER THAT I WISH TO ENTER WITH:
jff5Toe.png
ANY OTHER NOTES?: You're doing gods work, be brave.
8.jpg
Posted Dec 12, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+564

USERNAME (FORUM/ GW2): Manizeh Aurumstan / emmadine.7246
THIS YEAR I AM VERY THANKFUL ABOUT: The RP community, this year, for supporting my projects and forays into Elona. I asked a lot, to commit your character to a month in Kourna, and a surprising amount of people answered the call. Thank you all so much for all the fun! Here's to 2019!
THE CHARACTER THAT I WISH TO ENTER WITH: Manizeh Aurumstan / Inspiration Album (SFW)
Posted Dec 15, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+36

USERNAME (FORUM/ GW2): NightDreamer.7423
EU OR NA?: EU
THIS YEAR I AM VERY THANKFUL ABOUT: Still being alive and kicking to enjoy GW2 and the good things of life and seeing a light at the end of a long tunnel ^^
THE CHARACTER THAT I WISH TO ENTER WITH: Gala Outfit
Combat gear
Combat gear 2
ANY OTHER NOTES?: Thank you so much for giving us this chance! :d
Posted Dec 17, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+110

USERNAME (FORUM/ GW2): Kanin.9651
THIS YEAR I AM VERY THANKFUL ABOUT: Building as a person and being able to help other friends through difficult times, as well as becoming more social and interactive rather than a constant nervous wreck.
THE CHARACTER THAT I WISH TO ENTER WITH: Ella Medici
~ Chloe Blanchard ~ Arianna Celenza ~ Ella Medici ~
uzKEG5p.jpg
Posted Dec 18, 18 · Last edited Dec 18, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+62

USERNAME (FORUM/ GW2): cookedsammiches.5348.
EU OR NA?: NA!
THIS YEAR I AM VERY THANKFUL ABOUT: The small world of RP that's kept my friends thru games and servers. ^^ Also my dog...n coffee...
THE CHARACTER THAT I WISH TO ENTER WITH: Totty Appleby SMD98YT.jpg
ANY OTHER NOTES?: Ty for doing this. Art so good.
Posted Dec 18, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices