Recent Threads
Main Forum

[Commissions Open] Trace's art-station!

2 replies
Pogs:
+23
Hi-hi-hi!
I'm an artist hailing from the states, barely over the age of nineteen; I'm a freshman college student, still yet learning. I've decided that I would give commissions a try, and so here I am!

Below are different examples of my artwork, and what it can potentially look like. (Note: additional drawings posted in the art dump are more examples of what commissions or art-trades may look like!)
(Disclaimer: Please note that some pieces may contain NSFW themes, so please tread carefully. Thanks!)

Spoiler: Chibi_ArtShow
Spoiler: Portrait_SketchyShow
Spoiler: Portrait_colourShow
Spoiler: Full-body_LineartShow
Spoiler: Full-body_colourShow

P R I C E S

• $8 or 145g as a starting price.
  • $8 per twenty minutes spent on an art piece.

N O T I C E
  • Portrait and body sketchy doodles usually take anywhere from an hour to two hours.
  • Chibi doodles usually take twenty minutes.
  • Portrait and body coloured doodles can easily take anywhere from three or four hours.

C O N T A CT
Discord - Ian#7499
In-game tag - Angelix.1240
Instagram - TBA
Twitter - TBA
Tumblr - TBA
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 10, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+23
Art dump!

Some vapourwave doodles!

Spoiler: VaporwaveShow
Posted Jan 8, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+23
Art dump!

Some full-body line-arts!
The sniper is of my roleplaying character, Tracy, and the other is a friend's character, Caellach!

Spoiler: Line-artShow
Posted Sun at 07:13 pm · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices