Main Forum
Page
of 2

[Commissions Open] Trace's art-station!

17 replies
Pogs:
+76
Hi-hi-hi!
I'm an artist hailing from the states, barely over the age of nineteen; I'm a freshman college student, still yet learning. I've decided that I would give commissions a try, and so here I am!

Below are different examples of my artwork, and what it can potentially look like.
(Disclaimer: Please note that some pieces may contain NSFW themes, so please tread carefully. Thanks!)

vylanari.png Sketches - $10 for headshot; $15 for half body; $18 for full body
Lineart - $15 for headshot; $20 for half body; $24 for full body snipertracy.png[img][/img]
llysaa.png Coloured - $20 for headshot; $25 for half body; $30 for full body
Buttons - $5 per Llysa.png
Extra
• Backgrounds - Transparent or blank backgrounds are free; coloured backgrounds are $5

N O T I C E
  • Below, further down the thread, are some more examples of what work can potentially look like. My majour NSFW work won't be posted here, please shoot a private message if you'd like to discuss NSFW art-trades and requests.
  • I accept gold conversions; I.E., $5 = 84G

C O N T A CT
Discord - Ian#7499
In-game tag - Angelix.1240
Instagram - TBA
Twitter - TBA
Tumblr - TBA
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 3, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+76
Art dump!

Some vapourwave doodles!

Spoiler: VaporwaveShow
Posted Jan 8, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+76
Art dump!

Some full-body line-arts!
The sniper is of my roleplaying character, Tracy, and the other is a friend's character, Caellach!

Spoiler: Line-artShow
Posted Jan 13, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+76
Art dump!

This is a commission I recently did, for a friend! This is their D&D character, Ihma, and I was inspired by a very nouveau-art tarot card.
Spoiler: DoodleShow
Posted Jan 23, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 28, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+76
Art dump!

Just some dooodlessss
Spoiler: doodlesShow
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+179
The first in the last has a great manga vibe. Excellent art.
*entitlement intensifies*

Posted Jan 28, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+76
Thank you! ;w;
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP
Pogs:
+76
normally i'm not one for realism/semirealism (this game is already an exception) but this is the type of it that i am lowkey falling in love with? help?

the sniper draws are unironically badass! the level of detail in such a short sketch timeframe (assumably) is really cool, ahh man, i would love to color one of these sketches if i commission one--
i'd probably just end up getting someone gift art, i'm not super happy with any of my characters yet.

(i'm so inspired to go draw something now too... )
Posted Jan 28, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+76
Thank you for the compliments! 😄
And I'm even more pleased it inspired you to draw

I personally find realism and fantasy-realism my favourite styles, but I very much enjoy the more cartoony style too.

If you ever commission, I can do just that! Give you lineart for you to colour afterwards if you'd like.
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+76
Art dump!

Doodles! Going to be updating prices soon, and what I offer. Stay tuned!
Spoiler: doodlesShow
Posted Feb 2, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices