Recent Threads
Main Forum

[The Stray] LF Connections! (Not a recruitment thread, I promise.) Deep-Cover Whispers/Trade

1 reply
Pogs:
+2
The Strays are a bunch of LONG-TIME RPrs (guild formed in Vanilla WoW and hopped over here at launch). Most who come in contact can attest that we can swing some decent RP, though our characters are pretty quirky (we make sure not to break lore). And we really like helping out in storylines or whatever!

The kind-of basic story for the Strays are that a bunch of them are a bit of a splinter-cell of deep cover Whispers. They run a small training facility in a secluded town (our guild hall) which is also inhabited by citizens that are either blissfully unaware or fine with the fact that they are in the midst of a bunch of agents.

That being said, we have two kinds of characters at your disposal if you need something for a storyline!

A bunch of the characters are tradesmen. We have a tailor or two, a few folk healer-types, and a decent slew of blacksmiths and the like.

Then we have the Whisper Agents and a handful of other Pact representation. A couple are Priory researchers and some are ex-Vigil. As Whispers, we went in the direction of deep-cover, special ops. They aren't going to talk about it or acknowledge they have anything to do with it unless it's the proper setting. They're the jerks who point out all the ways Tybalt broke protocol. And they aren't fond of apples.

My character, Jayhawk, is both an airship captain and a Whisper Keeper/Agent. She can do a bit of both: if you need a shipment run or something smuggled for chaotic-neutral reasons, she's your asura.

I will see if a few others will sound off on any characters they have to offer!
Posted Fri at 05:32 am · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4
My Character, Neena Ironjoist, is the local distiller/brewer/vintner/barkeep for the towns inn, Shadow's Rest. She's fully aware of the nature of the town, and helps out where she finds time to. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty, but that's a Norn for you.

There's also Zaeri Brindleboom (My forum namesake). She's a Charr blacksmith/engineer that enjoys creating new things and taking custom orders. She knows a bit of the towns true nature.

I have more characters, but I think those two are my favourite to RP.
Posted Fri at 05:56 am
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices