The Dreadknights [DK]

7 replies
Pogs:
+115
The Dreadknights

dcwqff2-46de8bf4-9f10-4f53-9a77-b697c87ecfa6.jpg

Recruitment: Open

In Game Contact: Nocturna.6730

We are a medium/heavy roleplaying guild housed on the Tarnished Coast server.

The Dreadknights were created by Sybil Nightingale. She was a Magister in the Priory and worked with the Pact in Orr, The Verdan Brink, and later ventured all the way to Amnoon, in the Crystal Desert. Given the current state of things in Tyria, and seeing how the Pact had their hands full, she took it upon herself to create a guild to pick up the slack. She wanted to create a guild to deal with the threats that the Pact was either unable or unwilling to deal with at the moment.

At its heart the guild is a made up of brave adventurers, soldiers, mages, and all things in between. The Dreadknights focus on culling threats to the citizens of Tyria, collecting and securing cursed artifacts to keep them out of dangerous hands, and just about anything else they can find to get themselves into trouble.

We run combat events, similar to those done in DnD and other tabletop games. The mechanics are similar and work around the same base system. However, if such combat based events are not your thing, we also offer other rp events and gatherings as well!

The guild is currently seeking members to fill its council seats, and to help with hosting events.If you are interested please feel free to check us out and submit an app.
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2
Hello! I would like to say I have an interest in your guild, but I would appreciate if I could directly ask some general questions about it to someone when the chance arises; merely to instill my confidence in the possibility. Is the mentioned in-game contact the best person to do so? Or if there is a preferred choice of contact? Thank you for your attention, and hope to hear from someone!
Posted Jan 12, 19
Pogs:
Yes the in-game contact is the person to contact, that's the guild leader, or you can send me or her a message here. Either one works.
Posted Jan 12, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19
Pogs:
Giving us a bump! We focus on rp and PvE as well. Still looking to fill a few of our council lead positions and get out main story arc rolling!
Posted Jan 13, 19
Pogs:
+115
We are slowly growing and looking for more individuals to help us build stories and run plots with! If interested feel free to check us out or shoot me a DM!
Posted Jan 14, 19 · OP
Pogs:
+115
Giving this another bump.
Posted Jan 15, 19 · OP
Pogs:
+115
Giving this a bump. I'm currently looking for individuals to help lead events and to head some of our guild branches. If interested feel free to give me a shout out either here or in game!
Posted Feb 23, 19 · OP
Pogs:
+115
The guild has recently undergone a complete overhaul. We're working on building up a core member base and fleshing out the guild's backstory and event ideas.

We have also recently added the Smithy. The Smithy is a new addition to the guild item system. It allows members to combine multiple items and free up item slots on their character sheets, while still keeping their combat stats and item perks.

If anyone is interested in leading a branch or running guild events with us, please feel free to contact me!
Posted Feb 24, 19 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices