Recent Threads
Main Forum

Looking to return to RP!

1 reply
Pogs:
+136
Hi everyone,

Player coming back after an absence of a couple years here! It's been a long time since I last consistently played GW2 and after playing through most of GW1 lately I found myself feeling the pull to return to this amazing game! I'd love to get back into RP as well but it's been such a long time that I don't really know anyone still going or where to really begin with getting back into it.

So here's why I'm posting. I'm after a return to RP but I don't have many contacts or really know where to start. I'm looking for anything or anyone whose willing to take on my character as a buddy, contact, whatever. I'll add the link to his bio below if anyone wants to take a look.

Feel free to reply here or message me. I realise this request is a little vague, I'm just a bit lost with coming back and not sure what the best course of action would be.

Thanks!

Character Bio: https://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/32499872-eu-isaac-blackmyre-wip/page/1
Dimitry Karstav, the Officiator, lead the Cartel and proved to be one of the most twisted, psychologically damaged individuals I've ever played.

Audric Rayes is afraid of Asura Gates. By comparison, it's much less impressive.
Posted Feb 2, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+37
First of all: Welcome back!
My characters are always looking for new friends or even old ones they could have met in the past. I myself took a break from RP as well (for a couple of months), so I could use some new connections too, since most people I used to RP with have left the game sadly. I have a large diversity of characters, too many to describe them all. Most of them are humans, though I do have a couple of Norns as well. If you're still looking for new connections, give me a message here or in game (Mystflower.7319) so we can figure out if I have a character that would fit what you're looking for.
Posted Tue at 03:54 am
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices