No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum

Getting Started?

1 reply
Pogs:
+2
Hello,

Let me just start this by saying I was thrilled when I discovered RP was a thing in GW2 I'm fairly new to the game. I have lvl 40 norn, first character and first time ever playing. Basically I'm looking for some pointers on where would be a good starting point in getting into RP? I'm no stranger to text based, forum rp and to be honest I wasn't sure in what form RP actually takes place in the GW2 world.

I guess basically I'm looking for resources, or maybe places I can go to spectate, or maybe a guild that's open and welcoming to newcomers. The few guilds I tried joining, no on really talked to me and it was hard to make new friends like that. Share with me your wisdom, good people.
Posted Feb 24, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+319

Hello, and welcome to the GW2(RP) community :)
Sorry you've had such problems with the guilds thus far, not enough communication is really hard when starting off as a new player.

That being said:
A great place to start would be in Divinity's Reach.

The uninstanced Salma district is somewhere a lot of idle public RPers go to (Coin Tavern).

There is also a tavern in the Ossan district as well as in Rurikton.

Depending on what kind of race you want to RP, in what kind of a group--
the NA guild recruitment tab has a lot of different guilds looking for new members.

If you're looking to spectate, or perhaps get into some sylvari action-
[OATH] has their public HQ in the Grove's Dreamer Terrace- we're found rping quite often and you're welcome to do a look-see!

My Patreon
My Tumblr

.dulcius ex asperis.
[TC] NA | Indicinis.4930 | Indicinis#0300
Posted Feb 24, 19
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices