Recent Threads
Main Forum

The Maxwell Gang - Outlaw RP

2 replies
Pogs:
+170
WANTED: ALL THOSE WILLIN' & ABLE

Recruitment Video-

Do you hear fortune calling? You've come to the right place.

Are you a:

A bandit with a code of honour?

Merciless Killer?

Working Undercover?

Stubborn and Untrustworthy?

No where else to go?

A Snitch?

Someone just trying to survive?

Notorious Outlaw, Zidane Maxwell is on the hunt for new blood to fill his ranks. After a job went awry, Maxwell hopes to gain and share loyalty and respect with new members who are looking to grow in rank, wealth and notoriety. Could this be you?

The Bandits would be a community; Traveling and making money through illegal and (occasional legal) means while fighting to survive in the wild. Which means RP surrounding Hunting Animals, Fishing, Camping and Cooking around a fire while dealing with the Difficult Living Conditions is always a Starting Point for an Event Idea. Explore a unique aspect in RP as events can centre around providing for themselves and their community while living on the run. Of course, there is the opportunity to show what you're made of through robbery, heists, extortion and murder. Living in the wild will utilize everything the environment has to offer. It also serves as a way for the gang to always have something to do.

Join our interesting and exciting unique take on Outlaw RP in Guild Wars 2!.

Contact in game if interested or leave a comment below.

In game-

Namesake.9302
Posted Mar 10, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+18
I have an interest into making connections with yourself. If you wish to contact myself next myself or I find you online.

Isteria.8543
Posted Mar 11, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+170
I added you in game. I'm also available on discord if you have it!
Posted Mar 12, 19 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices