Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 22

Murke's Smudges (Commissions Open)

210 replies
Pogs:
+131
Mina, tell Murke I want her babi...I mean...art!
e16df44be4a81a36.png
Posted Dec 5, 12
Pogs:
+998
Oh dear, I don't look at this site for a couple days and suddenly I come back to find my guildies acting as my managers! But that's okay, I love my guildies.

@Lyressa
Thank you! Yea she was my first sylvari drawing that I really loved, so I'm glad you like her! It's probably all the fancy brushes I used. ^.^

@Mobuhiro
Squee! Thank you for the watch!

@Lonewarg *hands you a handkerchief* I'm really happy you like my stuff! I do take commissions for ingame currency and the current price is whatever you want to pay because I have no idea how much to charge! >.> I never know how much to charge, I just stole Mina's pricing for commissions paid with rl cash.

@Kaloki
I'm really flattered you think so! I will admit I put just a little extra love into my Murke pictures, I can't help my bias.
Yea, with couples pictures there's a few things you have to get right or it turns into two people standing next to each other. That's why I tried to make it easier on myself by making the pose so obviously a 'couples' pose.

Things I need/ need to know for commissions:
Any reference pictures (screenshots) and information about the character
Whether you want a portrait, half or full body picture
Whether you want no background, a simple background or a detailed scene
Mood of the picture. Happy, cute, sad, dramatic, etc.
Poses you'd like
(Also if there is a certain style of picture of mine that you like, let me know. For instance, the Commodore Fluffy Paws picture you like is a much more simple style than a lot of my others.)

But thank you all again, you guys make me smile ^_^
pale_rose_by_diramurkeheol-daou6wl.png
Posted Dec 5, 12 · OP
Pogs:
You deserve to smile, wonderfully talented Murke. I may not have watched you on dA (mostly cause my account there is dead), but I did subscribe to this art thread! I hope more of your work trickles out over here! :)
Alnarie - Alnarie's Journal | Isrithr | Kristen Kath - Stories of a Bard
Poetry, I write it! | The Carol Project
Posted Dec 5, 12
Pogs:
+998
You can subscribe to threads? O.O I must get on that now. It will make my forum lurking much more efficient!
Posted Dec 5, 12 · OP
Pogs:
Mhmm. You can even tell it whether you want email notifications or toolbar ones. (It's that shiny subscribe button up at the top of the thread). I always use the toolbar ones myself. My email addresses are mostly junk collectors nowadays anyhow.
Posted Dec 5, 12
Pogs:
+897
Weird, I thought it will automatically subscribe you if you made the thread.
Murke wrote:
Oh dear, I don't look at this site for a couple days and suddenly I come back to find my guildies acting as my managers! But that's okay, I love my guildies.

lol I'm surprised you used the word 'managers' and not 'pimp'. Saved us some dignity :p

And good luck with your commissions, Murke! :)
rivanasm_by_artofrivana-dcdkyse.jpg
Artworks | Eon the Graphic Novel
Posted Dec 5, 12
Pogs:
+998
I didn't think of it that way, but if you want to be pimps you're going to need hats with much bigger feathers than the ones you have ^.^
Posted Dec 5, 12 · OP
Pogs:
+149
I am in love with your art style, please keep up the fantastic work.
Abinia's Bio
Posted Dec 5, 12
Pogs:
+998
So here is Lonewarg's commission of Tigwyll and his pet Glowbug!
tigwyll_by_diramurkeheol-d5nis6y.png

@ Abinia Levesa
Thank you! I shall try.
Posted Dec 8, 12 · OP
Pogs:
I love it! :d
Posted Dec 8, 12
Page
of 22
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices