Page
of 94

The "Thanks for the RP!" Thread.

935 replies
Pogs:
+8,926
Founder
Potato Queen
Did you see someone whose RP you enjoyed? Maybe you crossed paths with them at the tavern or at a keg brawl, or both happened to be helping the same old hapless farmer and struck up a conversation. Maybe you just saw them while they were doing their thang and just happened to be a witness to their awesome scene.

Whatever it is, this is your thread to give them a shout-out and thank them for the RP! Even if you don't know whose character it was, maybe they'll see your thanks here and it'll be the start to a bee-you-tiful RP friendship!
Posted Jul 23, 12 · OP
Pogs:
+8,926
Founder
Potato Queen
I'll start - thanks to everyone who came out for the Keg Brawl on Saturday! It was great seeing all the new faces. ( I was Rannveig, for those that didn't know. :d )
Posted Jul 23, 12 · OP
Pogs:
+14
At the Keg Brawl, my character Banna spoke to several Wayfarers who were wonderful people! I enjoyed our conversations and hope to RP with you all again.

On Sunday, my sylvari Calathra met several members of [ECHO]. Once again, it was a very enjoyable RP and I look forward to seeing you in-game.
146b7674ccfc77c7.png
Posted Jul 23, 12
Pogs:
+706
Guided by Fate
I'd like to give a shout-out to our sylvari pal, Syc!

(I'd give everyone her full name, but I forgot it. Derp!)

It was great fun RPing with her on two different occasions, and the interactions between her and Iekk were (at least I think) absolutely priceless.

Have fun looking up more information on Electromagnetism, and I hope to see you in-game! :d
D Pad.7096
Posted Jul 23, 12
Pogs:
+87
Kegball event was great, chatted up some Wayfarers and a few others. Hope see you all again and others at future events!
Posted Jul 23, 12
Pogs:
+1,557
Admin
Benefactor
I found myself not even able to really get into what was going on, when I did stumble upon so much random RP, but I did enjoy watching. Really refreshing to see it going on in so many places, especially at the beach bonfire near the diving platform in Lion's Arch.

I'd also like to thank those that came out to the Keg Brawl on Saturday, even if it was just to ICly complain about the cold(that's what I did). It was awesome to be able to actually put moving characters' faces to some of the names I see here. I admit, I definitely squee'd just about every time I saw someone I recognized.
Posted Jul 23, 12
Pogs:
+87
Rodinia wrote:
On Sunday, my sylvari Calathra met several members of [ECHO]. Once again, it was a very enjoyable RP and I look forward to seeing you in-game.
Seconding this! I was on my norn Finnr when I talked to a few of you. Was a great roleplay, and I hope to have more after launch. :)

Also to Syc and the two humans with her, whose names I forgot... I was on my character Rivva at the time, and though she's kind of lecture-y, I think it'd be neat to actually have our history tour at some point. ;) Hope you all had a good beta.

Also the meetup was awesomely fun. Hope to see many more of those come launch!
Finnr - Fridmarr - Julian - Kaletos - Rivva
Posted Jul 23, 12
Pogs:
+239
I am a bit rubbish with names, but thank you to Ingvar <Surname>, a Norn that was roaming about in the Eternal Battlegrounds WvW on Sunday.

I enjoyed his inspirational messages as we ran from one location to the other. However, he did cause me to miss a bridge entirely on one occasion when I was looking around for the chat bubble with autorun on :confused:
snivel1.jpg
Posted Jul 23, 12
Thanks to the white haired young warrior who told Amaare the story about the talking elk, and thanks to "Gren" who never rped before and was a good sport and rped with Amaare and did an excellent job! She did it all off the top of her head, unscripted for her first time, and she listened to her character too and didn't overthink it, she was great!

And thanks to Johara for being the drama in Amaare's life

And special shoutout goes to the new Sylvari women that Amaare met. rowrrr...........
Posted Jul 23, 12
Dagny wrote:
I found myself not even able to really get into what was going on, when I did stumble upon so much random RP, but I did enjoy watching. Really refreshing to see it going on in so many places, especially at the beach bonfire near the diving platform in Lion's Arch.

I'd also like to thank those that came out to the Keg Brawl on Saturday, even if it was just to ICly complain about the cold(that's what I did). It was awesome to be able to actually put moving characters' faces to some of the names I see here. I admit, I definitely squee'd just about every time I saw someone I recognized.

About the same, here.

I did get to spend a good deal of time with my pal, Krage. We kind of just walked around spying on RP. Was a blast, anyhow!
Posted Jul 23, 12
Page
of 94
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices