Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 94

The "Thanks for the RP!" Thread.

935 replies
Pogs:
+223
A few shout outs to the folks I got to meet on the last day of BWE #3.

A big thanks and kudos to Marlowe for enduring the long winded tales of the Skyborn brothers.

Alatu Dirk, who is one of the most seriously funny, button pushing characters I've ever had the (dis)pleasure of introducing my characters to lol

And whoever the charr was that was with Dirk. I didn't catch your name but your dialogue made me laugh. "Now that's c**k blockin' done right." xD

I seriously can't remember the start of your name but it ended in 'the Sprout'. It was awesome to actually see someone RPing an employee of the Flagon.

Another name I can't fully remember, but Alexander--we met outside of the Flagon. The way you tried to explain how humans have babies to sylvari xD "I'm not gonna be the one to show her."

Illyana Heartseeker for putting him with Jidan being a floozy lol. looking forward to more RP!

And my fellow Skyborns, of course. Was a lot of fun to finally get the brothers together IC and in game.
Posted Jul 24, 12
Pogs:
+66
Oh hai there, Ji-Ji. Also, you mean Dirk's friend Alexander Aramor, I think - teensy tiny Elementalist?
23.jpg
Posted Jul 24, 12
I'm also giving a few shout outs, especially for my hommies on the Flagon, but keep in mind that I have a terrible, /terrible/ memory for names.

I'd like to thank Hannah of Steel, for being an awesome bartender and giving me some awesome RP.

Illyana Heartseeker, who not only has a very fun character but is a very fun person OOCly.

Kjarl Seaspite for some very funny body-licking based RP on Lion's Arch.

Raziir Firecoat, Alzuris Whitethorn, Ragablejurbisius Valenson and their friends for some amazing group RP.

And everyone else in the Busted Flagon, the three charrs that wrecked it included. It was amazing to see so many people from the forums in the game, and new people too!
Posted Jul 24, 12
Pogs:
+223
kurtxconor wrote:
Oh hai there, Ji-Ji. Also, you mean Dirk's friend Alexander Aramor, I think - teensy tiny Elementalist?

Yes! That was him.
Posted Jul 24, 12
Pogs:
+1,924
I guess I shall also give a shout-out to the fellows I met on the EU server :d

A thanks goes to all those who showed up in our tavern at BWE #3. It was lovely seeing such a crowd.

A thanks goes to Nite, who was a lovely customer and letting himself being robbed by our thieves' organization. You'll get your purse back one day, promise.

A thanks goes to the two Charr and a Sylvari late at night, who stepped up at our tavern. I laughed very loudly when Shabaza felt 'Fantastich!' after that drink.

A thanks goes to Bataar who stepped in as an actor at our play, when everything else had failed. It probably would have gone nowhere without you.

A thanks goes to Galhearn for trying to get rid of that pesky Asura, success or no success.

In general, I just had an awesome time at these last couple of BWE's.
Are my 20 seconds up?
pWcNk.png
Other characters:
Ryqqa, black hat hacker vigilante
Ira Benedict, monkey disciple
Posted Jul 24, 12
Pogs:
+1
Cruickshank wrote:
I am a bit rubbish with names, but thank you to Ingvar <Surname>, a Norn that was roaming about in the Eternal Battlegrounds WvW on Sunday.

I enjoyed his inspirational messages as we ran from one location to the other. However, he did cause me to miss a bridge entirely on one occasion when I was looking around for the chat bubble with autorun on :confused:
You don't even want to know how many bridges I missed (along with the people who believed it to be a good idea to follow me) while typing those. :d I'm glad you enjoyed it, though!
175aa275d4f91325.png
Posted Aug 9, 12
Pogs:
+72
Fox Skyborn wrote:
I seriously can't remember the start of your name but it ended in 'the Sprout'. It was awesome to actually see someone RPing an employee of the Flagon.

That's me, alright. And I want to give my own shoutouts to Kyen, who is the best robot of them all, and Quinn <Something>, for washing them dishes at the Flagon. Sprout appreciates it.
Posted Aug 9, 12
Pogs:
+52
Joxx wrote:
I guess I shall also give a shout-out to the fellows I met on the EU server :d

A thanks goes to all those who showed up in our tavern at BWE #3. It was lovely seeing such a crowd.

A thanks goes to Nite, who was a lovely customer and letting himself being robbed by our thieves' organization. You'll get your purse back one day, promise.

A thanks goes to the two Charr and a Sylvari late at night, who stepped up at our tavern. I laughed very loudly when Shabaza felt 'Fantastich!' after that drink.

A thanks goes to Bataar who stepped in as an actor at our play, when everything else had failed. It probably would have gone nowhere without you.

A thanks goes to Galhearn for trying to get rid of that pesky Asura, success or no success.

In general, I just had an awesome time at these last couple of BWE's.
Are my 20 seconds up?

Oh hey there little genius, Athir here :p I enjoyed having that small RP with you, and it lead to a fun little bit of RP on that beach with the court and a Norn.
Posted Aug 9, 12
Pogs:
+8,926
Founder
Potato Queen
A toast to Rana Godsbane, who my friends and I ran into in Snowden Drifts and had a brief discussion about the intelligence and deadliness of the dredge.
Posted Aug 26, 12 · OP
Pogs:
+2,997
Benefactor
My Eihann ran into a fellow Sylvari, Arkavyn I believe, while taking down a champion troll, and we ran around for a bit roleplaying splendidly on the move until my baby woke. RP is so rare for this harried mom that I can't thank him enough for taking some time to play plant people with me. I love RP out in the field most of all, and he was spectacularly good at it!

<3 <3 <3
1381452354_signature-PHBY2YBM.png
I play mostly noon-7pm Eastern, or 9-4 Pacific/server time. If you're frequently on during those hours, and like any of my characters, please friend me and bother me!

Follow the adventures of my plethora of alts at my Character Tumblr!
Posted Aug 27, 12
Page
of 94
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices