Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 94

The "Thanks for the RP!" Thread.

935 replies
Pogs:
+119
Aw. Thank you, Verica! Didn't know you were on the site too. I had a blast roleplaying with you as well.
Posted Aug 27, 12
Pogs:
+2,305
Benefactor
Thanks to the fine proprietors of the Busted Flagon for setting Gos on fire while he was trying to sleep off some blood whiskey. Ended up sleeping on a roof somewhere near the graveyard. Gos was quite disgruntled, luckily his clothes are crap so a little singing will not ruin his current lack of fashion.
That person who is always playing Goseldt the thief.
Posted Aug 27, 12
Pogs:
+28
Thanks very much to Rielle Ordo, I believe that's the toon's last name, for putting up with my thief-y following for a good twenty minutes before actually confronting me ICly! It was a ton of fun!
Posted Aug 28, 12
Pogs:
+8,926
Founder
Potato Queen
Cheers to Ygrette Alfahd in Gendarran Fields for stopping us on our RP patrol tonight. :d
Posted Aug 29, 12 · OP
Pogs:
+2,305
Benefactor
Thanks Kaelis in the Maiden's Whisper last night. I really came to just idle while I was winding down for the night but it was nice to actually talk. I am at your service, Gos.
That person who is always playing Goseldt the thief.
Posted Aug 30, 12
Pogs:
+1
Thanks to Adam Rendall and his gang for the nice RP in Rurikton ! Hope your Charrs don't take it too bad, but hey, "In Rurikton, the rules are the rules"...
Posted Sep 2, 12
Pogs:
+511
Guided by Fate
Thanks to everyone who joined in at the Wayfarers' celebration of, well, Wayfarer's Reverie in Snowden yesterday! It was great to see that the event ended up involving more than the guild in the end :)
Posted Sep 2, 12
My list is pretty long.

Liotuse, Gilleous, "Doc" (Ozz) and his Norn buddy Kahlvun(?), Amaare, Johara, the 'Duchess', Janto, Viktor, Baashomething <3, Alatu, Ladris and my crew. This past week has been jam packed with RP, I had to stop leveling at 40 >.<

So thank to you all for getting in my way, and for making my launch a very memorable one.

(Sorry if I missed anyone....don't kill me)
Posted Sep 2, 12
Pogs:
+706
Guided by Fate
Thanks to a ton of people in the Crimson Offensive! You're all awesome people! Another round of thanks to Samf!

Also, big thanks to Oathius, although I dunno if you're on here or not...
D Pad.7096
Posted Sep 2, 12
Pogs:
+8,926
Founder
Potato Queen
Thanks to Halvar the Heroic for jumping in to our random RP in Lornar's Pass a few nights ago! Your comments about eating metal had us giggling!
Posted Sep 13, 12 · OP
Page
of 94
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices