Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 94

The "Thanks for the RP!" Thread.

935 replies
Pogs:
+91
I had a hilarious RP session last night in DR with a bunch of really cool asura. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time--if any of you happen to see this, I hope Twikaa runs into you guys again!
lewnatic.3279 (NA servers, Central Time)
Art Tumblr
Posted Dec 15, 15
Pogs:
+1,805
A big thank you to Emerald the Gipsy for approaching my human character irp.
I was lamping, as usual, but you actually helped me overcome my block about open RP in DR for a short while. As someone who plays an entertainer, it's actually terribly awkward not being able to do open RP by myself, so... thank you.
Now I can go back to lamping and being scared of engaging english RP with people, I guess. ;_;
Lyvenlurn - Wandering Nightmare Courtier, mender.
If you've got a character wandering in Wychmire Swamp, Willomak groves or Morgan's Spiral, don't hesitate to whisp me (PetboyJoshua.3108) for some RP.
Posted Jan 3, 16 · Last edited Jan 3, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+161
Ren.. whatever your surname was :s.. It's Ishaq! Your new buddy :p If you ever get to read this, this is to you!:
I don't often rp these days and I'm not a part of a guild. So whenever I get to rp and I meet someone who wants to talk to silly Isy, I feel really lucky. I had such a great time and you gave me new energy to spend on rping. So, thank you! You rock, really :d
gw2: denker.4789
Posted Jan 3, 16
Pogs:
+133
Thanks to Ersatzkaiser, the random passer-by non-rp'er who jumped into my guild event, taking on the role of a female norn NPC i had just emoted for and (After a bit of guidance via /w) actually played the part rather wonderfully! If you're reading this, since i did link you this website, thanks for the rp!
I laugh in the face of danger! And then i hide until it goes away...
Posted Mar 3, 16
Pogs:
+4,420
Thank you to the Rurikton Roses and everyone apart of them for giving me such fun moments over the last few days. All of your writing capabilities are astounding, your characters well thought out and enthralling, and your kindness astounding. You’re the best bunch of people I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and I thank you for all the fun I’ve been having.
R6D2fok.png
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/6221257-gulmont-longrange-ps-comments-welcome

4dJxheu.jpg
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/7158668-clockk-ps-feedback-welcome-wip
Posted Mar 4, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+212
Thank you to Mikhaela Cartwright, Alex from Ebon Spectres, and Desmond for participating in our edgy criminal RP last night! Also thank you to the Rurikton Roses for inviting LEAF members along on the search for Korlynn!
f227d088537e31f4.png
KeruFaye.4917 ~ Llyrianne ~ Vocula Steelblight ~ Mosseux ~ Rhëdyn ~ Warden Brechen

Posted Apr 16, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+176
A HUGE thank you to everyone on the TC role players Discord, I'm loving the podcasts! Not naming names. I think they all know who they are and Mr Salty Pants, cuz comedy.
Posted Apr 17, 16 · Last edited Apr 17, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+5,334
To Cristíona --without you, none of my characters nor stories would be as well-rounded, detailed or as interesting. <3 Thank you.

And many thanks to the Rurikton Roses and members of [Chat] who have been so encouraging of the stories I've been creating on tumblr and who consist of a list of very old friends and new acquaintances who are willing to engage with all of my test characters and off-the-cuff whims.
"I just love writing. It's magical, it's somewhere else to go, it's somewhere much more dreadful, somewhere much more exciting. Somewhere I feel I belong, possibly more than in the so-called real world." ~Tanith Lee

Angel's Collection ღ | ღ Nobles of Ascalon ღ | ღ Annalei d'Latu
Posted Apr 17, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+290
Thanks to the bunch from Court of Thorns who came to play villains for the personal story event I put on for my guild mates last night. You are much nicer people than your Nightmare characters, I must say! And of course thank you to everyone from The Tyrian Accord who came as well. As far as I could tell afterward, everyone had a great time. I hope our two guilds can do something together again sometime. :)
127916a63e7895ed.png
ac191bf472347f39.png
Posted Apr 25, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+64
Thanks to the bunch from Court of Thorns who came to play villains for the personal story event I put on for my guild mates last night. You are much nicer people than your Nightmare characters, I must say! And of course thank you to everyone from The Tyrian Accord who came as well. As far as I could tell afterward, everyone had a great time. I hope our two guilds can do something together again sometime. :)

I just saw this! And you are so, so welcome! We LOVE to help out, and we'll be doing another public RP community thing soon - keep an eye out! <3
44298b304c097a66.png
Posted Apr 28, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 94
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices