Main Forum
Page
of 94

The "Thanks for the RP!" Thread.

935 replies
Pogs:
+748
Benefactor
Want to give a shout-out to the guys who in EU did a circus performance today. There was Ryuu, Karla and a Puppetteer who performed a few tricks for us outside The Maiden's Whisper. Oh, and Faith I guess, who was an audience volunteer! :p

I was watching the show with Duchess Eowyn and a guy called Bray, so ty to those guys too for the tavern stuff!

1465512641_Screen-Shot-2016-06-09-at-21.54.25.png
Aria Hannibal - Director - Blood & Merlot [Wine]
Posted Jun 9, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+23
We'll try to make more shows like this and gather more people to make them. I'm glad people enjoy them!
Posted Jun 9, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+46
Thank you to Tragedy Anne and all who let my necromancer Jhaeron perform a Rite of Remembrance for the orphans during the Children's Day event.
Posted Jun 9, 16 · Last edited Jun 9, 16
Pog
List
Undo
I just wanna throw a quick shout out to all those NA folks that have played in my events since launch. Without any of you lot, most of them would have never left chapter 1. I've never really advertised these events here on site (because the sheer number of random showups would seriously drown my core group) but I've had at least a dozen of them where I met some really great people pretty much right out of the ether!

I truly appreciate what you've brought to my series of threads. I'm your biggest fan!
"Everything I ever learned in life, I gained by killing smart people and eating their brains."
-Anonymous Bumper Sticker

GW2: ramethzero.3785
ESO @Ramethzer0
Posted Jun 10, 16 · Last edited Jun 10, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+748
Benefactor
I'd like to thank Amarae Laskaris for an invite to a meeting between our three Merc companies, as well as her two colleagues from GFC, Tara Daemos and Dyani Forrath, and Laura Kelly from The Ironhold Striders. It's great when business leaders can meet on good terms and rise above petty rivalries (ICly I mean! xD).

Thank you guys, was nice to be invited, included and hopefully for future RP together too. <3

1466115568_Screen-Shot-2016-06-16-at-22.13.05.png
Posted Jun 16, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+748
Benefactor
I think I got some Tavern RP with a bunch of people last night, but I was drunk. So if I did, thanks! :thumb:
Posted Jun 26, 16 · Last edited Jun 26, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Fel
Pogs:
+81
I was one of them! On my creepy Feloneus dude!
Posted Jun 26, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+748
Benefactor
wrote:
I was one of them! On my creepy Feloneus dude!

AHHH! Flashbacks of being surrounded by many nobles! :p

It's all coming back to me now! xD
Posted Jun 26, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+13
A shoutout to the guild behind The Busted Flagon ([TBF]) on PS, with most commonly seen members being Hjarin and Kiar The Heartsmith.

Each of you guys are memorable and you are doing a great job at keeping the inn up, running and lively almost, if not each night there's RP in DR. Thank you for your time and skills <3
Posted Jul 3, 16
Pogs:
+1,849
A shout out to Stormwatch Confederacy! Despite Ripples sudden appearance at the cave bar after being an irregular attendant for roughly a year, she was (sort of?) accepted by their motley crew of merchants. I had a lot of fun guys/gals, thanks for helping contribute to a fantastic night of RP for me!

Shout out to Tikri (Ears) and Ketty for supporting me in my renewed endeavor!

And last but never least, Shout out to Damien Delacour, whose noble the maddengly man-hating Rips loves to hate!
3954694.jpg
Posted Sep 19, 16
Page
of 94
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices