Page
of 94

The "Thanks for the RP!" Thread.

935 replies
Valis o
Pogs:
+429
I will join this shouting out.

The GFC are a bunch of nitwits wonderful people who I have good fun roleplaying with. Best guild (And one of the longest running!) on Pikey Square that I've been with since launch.

And also a shout out to randoms around Divinity's Reach that Valis occasionally harasses/gets harassed by.

Oh, and personal shoutouts to Aendorath, Tara, Dyani/Sally and Amarae, all the roleplay is good, but this roleplay is best, and they put up with me being the worst roleplayer on the server and the bane of all goodRP with my horrible lore-breaking characters, so that's a plus.
Valis Hollington
Posted Sep 19, 16 · Last edited Sep 19, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+657
I need to give a big shout out to my passionate members in TRM, as well as the wider community for showing it's support and giving me the drive to keep pushing for political RP to bounce back from obscurity onto the centre stage. Truly, I think I can speak for all of TRM in saying that it's because of the support the community has given us, despite initial reservations that are to be expected with any political guild, which keeps the wheels turning. Long may it last.
Posted Sep 19, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+330
Thanks to Serestia for a brilliant RP last night!
Rosie and Cailan are now engaged, roll on the necro-themed wedding! \o/

dIStkgh.jpg

EuLY648.jpg
iJlGNIG.jpg

* Cailan Stratin * Olrun Steelsinger * Minn Farstrider * Kasimir Valtos * Thorunn the Bulwark * Lleuad Tywyl * Tobin Cormyr * Miriam Montciven * Dyn the Embersong * Quint Hardy * Baroness Farah Reed *
Posted Sep 21, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+602
Wanted to send a shout out of thanks to Penli and everyone else that popped by Godslost to do some open world rp between events! It was great to see.
"I am part of the part that once was everything,
part of the darkness which gave birth to light…"

Posted Dec 9, 16
Pogs:
+748
Benefactor
Thank you to everyone (both from [Wine] and those who aren't) who came to the duel between Aria and Captain Purcell Lancaster. We gambled the outcome by tossing coins for the event, and Aria just about came on top.

Special thanks to Ahvie for refereeing as a neutral moderator for the event. :)
Aria Hannibal - Director - Blood & Merlot [Wine]
Posted Jan 19, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+26
Shout out to Lote Mesali for the enjoyable RP in the Sun tonight! Usiko really loved his "art." :lol:
mishykinz.2140
Posted Jan 28, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 94
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices