Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 2

EU WvW: How about a planned effort? (EVENT)

13 replies
Hi guys.

So, while we're not doing TERRIBAD, we could definitely combine our strength and try to dominate a little. That would be nice. I figured that maybe we should try to actually band together and try something now, a week + after launch. So how would people feel about a planned date, where we all gather up either on the same VOIP or in little squads (Perhaps 5 at most, then the 5 'leaders' join a group in game) and try to play in symbiosis.

Now, I'm no tactical genius - so if any of the kind could stand up and claim leadership of this, I think that would be really cool. :d I'm of course willing to try and organise as much as I possibly can - but I think there are a great group among us that are a far stretch better at PVP leadership than I am.

Thoughts? Opinions?

POLL: What day is most comfortable for you to organise a 1-3 hour "WPVP" event (no need to stay for the full duration, of course)? I suggest, time wise, that we start at 7PM UK time (8PM CET) and play till approximately 9.30PM UK time (10.30 CET). I personally would like some general rounding off my evening before I go to bed!
Wednesday 5/9
2 votes
8.7%
Thursday 6/9
4 votes
17.4%
Friday 7/9
6 votes
26.1%
Saturday 8/9
5 votes
21.7%
Sunday 9/9
6 votes
26.1%
Number of voters: 11
Posted Aug 30, 12 · OP · Last edited Aug 31, 12
We should make it so it start when the 2weeks matchs get brought in oh, Azendi i got a idea why not make it a weekly event, it would give us a few extra points each week for our sever.
Posted Sep 1, 12
Pogs:
+205
Benefactor
Don't forget that on friday there will be the Great Feast of the Dragonslayers. :)
bliiissss.png

Join the Unofficial European RP Community Server!
Posted Sep 2, 12
Pogs:
+28
Voting for Thursday so we can have a good old bout of fisticuffs and then lead right on into the Feast on Friday. Sound good to anyone else? I don't mind leading a group, either. :3
Posted Sep 2, 12
Blis wrote:
Don't forget that on friday there will be the Great Feast of the Dragonslayers. :)

Oh, yes! Okay - sorry guys, but I'm gonna void the Friday. I really wanna participate in the RP event, you're of course fine to host it regardless - but I won't be present.
Posted Sep 2, 12 · OP
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices