No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum

WvW Military. (5 Officers & support needed)

4 replies
Pogs:
+7
Hello Piken Square,

Evander Wolfe here. I've made this post to judge the level of support for a new WvW base. Below are my thoughts and ways in which you can get involved.

I've watched and seen lots of people complaining about a lack of co-ordinated communication in WvW, but few people working to provide some. So I thought I'd step up a notch and ask the RP community here if they're willing to help support me in the forming a new WvW resistance. This will be a truly welcoming military-style experience, for both RPers and non-RPers alike. Something tailored to fit a wide variety of players with the potential to act as a source of inspiration for the uncoordinated masses. Rather then charge in and bash our heads against a wall, we will secure and starve supply, defend against impossible odds, make long ranged trebuchet attacks and maybe some-day, unleash a fearsome Golem army.

As a small but focused platoon, the initial Guild would consist mainly of rookies and soldiers, forming the heart of the guild. I will act as it's lieutenant, working with four to five sergeant's to co-ordinate and control the guilds experience.

Recruits needed.
(4 Sergent's)
(20+ soldiers)
(Whatever rookies we can find)

The majority and most important part of the platoon will be it's soldiers. But to be successful, I need about 4-5 other officers to help me get started. These people need to be open minded and fit for command. They will form an equal part of everything I do. To apply for a commanding role, private message me with your RP inspiration speech, a few lines that you'd say to the soldiers to motivate their morale before a battle. keep it short and potent.

Alternatively, if you support the idea or would rather be a soldier in the bulk of the platoon then make a small post on this thread or PM me with your character name, so that we may contact you later if I can assemble to correct leader base. Once 4-5 Sergeants have been established, we can work on the formation of the rest of the guild, moving onto frequent WvW Assaults. My vision is to create a place where people can log in at any time and ask where the guild is to work together, with frequent WvW seige events, but first I need to judge the level of demand for it. So let me know.
Posted Sep 15, 12 · OP
Pogs:
+143
Sounds awesome and i would like to sign up for it,
But unfortunately i wont be able to get in game to help orparticipate in another 2 weeks sinceim moving and currently have no internett :-[

Hobbis.7298
Or grunt bloodrage as my main ingame
d6de0a189430532d.png
17569735af0f0767.png
d8a9ba18df34eaff.png
3660f1f01d8fd9c6.png
Posted Sep 15, 12
Pogs:
+7
If I can rally enough support, primarily the leader support, then maybee by that time I'll have a fully functional little guild going. Will see how people react first. Hoping for a few solid leaders to opt in.
Posted Sep 15, 12 · OP
Pogs:
+143
Cool hopefully im back by then :-p
d6de0a189430532d.png
17569735af0f0767.png
d8a9ba18df34eaff.png
3660f1f01d8fd9c6.png
Posted Sep 15, 12
Pogs:
+683
This sounds like a really nice idea, but I hope you're all fast typers because WvWvW can be very fast-paced! I've seen a lot of WvWvW-RP initiatives going on and even have a non-guild one of my own, but I recommend that you try and acquire the 'Commander' powers, have a squad, and consider trying to gather all these initiatives under one roof for amazing co-ordination and events; a bit like the Pact! Just a thought!
Posted Sep 18, 12
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices