Recent Threads
Main Forum

The NEW WvW Roleplaying Alliance

6 replies
This has been tried before but it died a sad death. I think that's a shame because earlier posts indicated their was a lot of interest in this initiative. Because I am a WvW junkie myself I'm going to try and breathe new life into this, so that guilds and players that want to make an effort in WvW can group up and rally enough of a force to make a difference. So, here goes!

new-alliance.png

This is an unofficial alliance, for guilds or individual members to join in order to work together and show that RPers can fight like bosses. We aim to bring together multiple small units which then coordinate together. Depending on the size of our force we can do full blown raids, or work in smaller groups to take supply camps and what not.

We look to linking guilds that WvW together using it, with the IC concept that to defend Piken Square from untold foes, even rival guilds must put aside their differences and work together. We wouldn't be requiring everyone to be IC all or even most of the time, but would plan to have some RP during combat for those who wish to.

Allied Guilds

Spoiler: Show

Allied Players

Spoiler: Show
bd5873331bebbd61.png
Posted Oct 16, 12 · OP
Reserved : D
bd5873331bebbd61.png
Posted Oct 16, 12 · OP
I know that people signed up for this before, but because there is no way to know for sure if everyone that signed up before is still interested, I would ask guilds and players to please sign up again if they still want to be a part of this.

Individual players, please leave your Game ID as well. That makes it easier to contact each other.

A good way to communicate among each other, guilds and players, should still be decided. Though if anyone has a Vent/Teamspeak server to offer, that would seem the best way to do it :>
bd5873331bebbd61.png
Posted Oct 16, 12 · OP
Pogs:
+21
Though it will take a while for my warband to be of any use, I'm in. Jerricko.1325

I was thinking of assigning a member each day to help in WvW anyway.
"I may not be fit enough to lift a sword anymore, but I have found new ways of combat" - Tork Darkclaw
Posted Oct 30, 12
Pogs:
+360
Benefactor
I will definitely be up for this when around, though I'm off for November now to do my annual write-a-thon (and the inevitable host of other RL shizz). Sign me up for when I get back though!
Posted Oct 30, 12
Pogs:
+612
Reviving this, because it's a must have concept really. I just think your suggestion have gone unseen by many roleplayers because it's located in the War Academy.

The Proxy Blade guild under Master Vexx have recently taken IC initiative to unite guilds in the war in the mists. I think that IC project and this can easy be brought together. You can read more on the Mistwar moot here:
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/4559488-eu-mist-war-vanguard-mistwar-moot'

As for IC coordination, Brilliant Asuran that he is, Vexx have taken initiative to the production of 'long range conversation' machines (aka heavy backpack radios) which will allow individial groups to communicate IC in the Mist. There are currently 8 of these for purchase.

But, the real point of my thread is: Might need some advertising on other subforums/ganging up with the Mistwar Moot idea, so that more people and guilds see this.
....Fucking testing.
Posted Nov 10, 12
Pogs:
+9

But, the real point of my thread is: Might need some advertising on other subforums/ganging up with the Mistwar Moot idea, so that more people and guilds see this.

Agreed, I've been looking for this for long, just figured out now other people would be up for it. Please contact me in game I'm REALLY REALLY interested.

herael.8596
Posted Oct 18, 14
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices