Main Forum
Page
of 25

Spontaneous Roleplayers and Those Willing to Help out New Players

240 replies
Ardeth x
Pogs:
Sylv.5324 :3

I have some health and vision issues, so if I don't immediately respond, I am not blowing folks off. As soon as I see a whisper or a comment aimed at me, I'll reply. <3
I should have learned to abide by 2RP's rules.
Posted Oct 17, 12
Pogs:
+244
Sure I'll help as well.

aurxis.7962

Characters :

Aurxis Serranus; Human, Ascalonian decent. Independent Knight currently in service to Lady Erikah and Lord Marek Castor.

Rian Nightfall; Sylvari, Cycle of Night. Disguised as Warden Captain Ashenbriar, hidden leader of the Court of Thorns.

Whisper me if you want to set something up! :)
Posted Oct 17, 12
Ash
Pogs:
+274
I'm game. Any character I'm on is available, unless I'm leveling... which means I'll need a few minutes to get to wherever someone is. :) Also, Mizore is my current main. And while I'll gladly RP with anyone, she can be very difficult to approach: she tends to be extremely timid and skittish.

Shamrockrmw.8016

Sporadic randomness 8PM to 3AM GMT-5
Even more random weekends.

Posted Oct 18, 12 · Last edited Oct 18, 12
Pogs:
+49
tracytigress.8734 - Piken Square

I haven't gotten the change to RP yet, thanks to my shyness and busy schedule (most of my gaming time is after 9 or 10 pm, GMT+3), but if someone is interested to help me back on my RP feet, you can add me and pop by to say hello to my characters. Lorna is a little grumpy to non-Charr, but all the others of my altoholic army are pretty much friendly and up to some socializing :)

I'm up for RP especially on these characters, other character's personalities and backgrounds aren't as much set in stone yet:

Lorna Swiftbow, Charr Ranger. Quiet type, but doesn't mind having a chat with other Charr.
Shanley, Sylvari Engineer. The happy friendly type, easiest to get to know as well.
Crysael Blodmere, Human Mesmer. A wannabe socialite, and a servant wearing the noble's clothing.
Pogs:
+2
Sign me up, this is a great idea :d

Godsword.3780 -- Tarnished Coast

Characters:

Alister The Npc; A human merchant who sells produce near the Osson districts waypoint

Krade Harro; An alcoholic hunter normally found stalking through the jungles or visiting a bar, occasionally found with a Sylvari named Varro.

Scarlex Harrow; A young human ranger.

I'd love to help in any way I can :) Right now I'm playing on Scarlex a lot while I figure what kind of character he is. Play time I'm normally online from 10:00PM - 1:00 AM CST ( 11:00Pm-2:00PM EST)
Posted Oct 18, 12
Pogs:
+48
I like the idea!

Daneeca Blackwood, human ranger whose main purpose now is to improve the relations between humans and Charr.
You can find me around the Black Citadel these days.

Just send a raven with the message either to Daneeca or balticdragon.7284.

Posted Oct 18, 12
Pogs:
+601
Aster.8190, here. I'm usually on Mephyst, but if I'm on an alt, still please feel free to send me a massa--... message. Sorry. Just got to work and it looks like a long day ahead. Also, I tend to be on during the evenings, weekends are a bit more free more often than not.
"I am part of the part that once was everything,
part of the darkness which gave birth to light…"

Posted Oct 18, 12
Pogs:
+177
Hello! Roselen / Dilaith here, mesmer / necro sylvari, working to find like minded individuals for a common cause / corrupt saplings.

I generally play during the evening to odd hours of the night, but my weekend scheduled is all over the palce! I try to go out of my way to bring roleplay to people, especially new players of sylvari who may have questions on lore and/or seeking groups of friends to get to know! (This isn't limited to sylvari only, but the race is very complex and new, so I try to help people where I can!)
17csvt.jpg/
Bard's Songbook
Ambrosia IC herbal remedies stall
Posted Oct 18, 12
Pogs:
+187
Yollm.2951
Tarnished Coast
Afternoons most days, Fridays & Saturday all day, morning-afternoon Sundays.
Central Timezone.

Vera Shadestep: Charr Thief, Ash Legion, Shade Warband, friendlycharr
Ooja: Asura Warrior, College of Dynamics, kind of weird
Eloisa Idoni: Human Guardian, Noble, Krytan, Shining Blade, unnobleish
Ealisaid: Sylvari Elementalist, Mender, fussy and meddly
Pogs:
+49
Kaatastrophe.SOMECRAZYSETOFNUMBERS
[Tarnished Coast]
EST Time Zone, Any time of the day if I'm online

Chararcters:
-Erysiphe: Sylvari Necromancer, Divinity's Reach Ambassador and Politician, Extremely Polite
-Rhytisma: Sylvari Engineer, Warden, Quirky and Unusual, Typically working on something.
-Zixx Kipp: Asura Mesmer, Lab Genius of Kipptech and Wife of Vezik Kipp, Loud, Awkward
-Veneese Ouraj: Human Guardian, Ruff and Tumble Unemployed Type, Rambunctious, Typically looking for a good drink

As for me OOC, I <3 Random RP! :3 I tend to not RP when I'm out in Orr (I don't believe any of my characters should be important enough to be on that warfront at the moment), but any other time is pretty much splendid. If anything's up, I'll shoot you a whisper about it. Don't want to make anyone feel ignored, but sometimes stuff comes up!
20130804220928-68932c91.gif
Posted Oct 18, 12
Page
of 25
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices