( Disclosure: This thread is the opinion of the poster and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of 2RP. )
1) You have the right to roleplay your character however you want, with any name or background you want, and about any topic or theme that you want, so long as what you are doing does not break the game's terms of service.
2) You have the right to roleplay anywhere in the world that you want. No one has the authority to remove you from a public area ICly or OOCly or tell you that you can't be there, no matter what they might claim.
3) You have the right to roleplay in whatever style you wish. You can adhere to the standards of language/communication as little or as much as you want. You can use whatever tense that you like or emote however you see best. You can use the surroundings around you or disregard them if you see fit.
4) You have the right to start or stop roleplaying whenever you wish. You do not have to acquiesce to requests for you to be IC or OOC, or listen to anyone that tells you when you can or cannot roleplay. No one has the authority to tell you when to roleplay.
5) You have the right to roleplay with anyone who agrees to roleplay with you, for as long as they agree to roleplay with you. Roleplay is between you and those that have agreed to roleplay with you, and no one else.
6) You have the right to set standards for the kinds of roleplay you want to participate in. You have the right to choose only roleplay partners and situations that you find enjoyable. You have the right to leave a roleplay situation at any time if you find that it does not live up to the standards that you find enjoyable.
7) You have the right to set your own boundaries for what you're comfortable participating in. You have the right to say no to roleplay situations that make you uncomfortable and to remove yourself from that situation at any time.
You have the right to not roleplay with people that you don't enjoy. You have the right to avoid them for any reason under the sun, IC or OOC; a "good" reason is not required. You are not obligated to justify it to anyone. You have the right to choose not to roleplay with someone again even if you've previously roleplayed with them in the past.
9) You have the right to block/ignore anyone whose behavior, either IC or OOC, upsets or annoys you. You are not obligated to read other people's chat messages. You are not obligated to tell anyone you have blocked them, and you are not obligated to justify it to anyone.
10) You have the right to report people that harass you, use inappropriate or defamatory language in talking to you or around you, or that otherwise break ArenaNet's terms of service.
Remember that you always have these rights.
Remember also that everyone else you encounter has these same rights.