Recent Threads
Main Forum

Possible transfer to PS from SFR :)

3 replies
Pogs:
+1
Hey all, not sure if im posting this in the right place but can someone tell me if PS is a good place to transfer for WvW at all, im trying to mix my two fav loves of killing people and RP :) My account name is Toxicity.4725 if you want a talk :)

Thanks Alot

Davian
Posted Nov 15, 12 · OP
Pogs:
+8,925
Founder
Potato Queen
Moved to PS WvW forum. :)
Posted Nov 15, 12
Pogs:
+1
I do still want to know about the RP side so thats why i wasent sure :p Can you tell me if you have a community teamspeak where i can talk to people at all?

Posted Nov 15, 12 · OP
Pogs:
+612
I'm not a major WvW'er but I do like it, and we are doing faily well. We're kicking our dear opponents good and solid this turn around.

As for RP, this is the place to get it. I also know there is a lot of work underway that will actually combine RP and WvW. The Proxy Blades being just one of these WvW-RP guilds.
wrote:
....Fucking testing.
Posted Nov 15, 12
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices