Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 21

The Ashen Chapter [Vigil RP]

207 replies
Pogs:
Hiya guys! I love what you're doing with this guild :d I just wanted to ask whether there are any prerequisites required before writing an application? Such as RPing with the guild for some time before actually applying?
Posted Dec 24, 12
Pogs:
+153
None at all, Just apply away!
b4GnLKf.png
Posted Dec 24, 12 · OP
Pogs:
+18
I had the opportunity to rp with "Master Darkbow" doing some exploration rp which was fab! Unfortunately my character will probably be going Order of Whispers and I've yet to find an Order of Whispers type of guild, but I'm impressed with the rp I've seen.
Posted Dec 26, 12
Pogs:
+188
There is one, it's called the Order of Whispers. OoW is their tag.
Lg4KvUG.png
Officers: Cale.7324, Dalethas.5632, Ithiliriana.6719.
Posted Dec 26, 12
Pogs:
+144
This kind of guild looks fun. Do you have a spot where it is possible to "bump" into you?
I have fallen in love with the Vigil !
Tarnished Coast(US)
Posted Dec 27, 12
Pogs:
+153
At the moment you can run into us around the Caledon Haven in the middle region of Caledon Forest for the next week or so, after that we will be moving further South.
b4GnLKf.png
Posted Dec 28, 12 · OP
Pogs:
+188
Instict wrote:
This kind of guild looks fun. Do you have a spot where it is possible to "bump" into you?
I have fallen in love with the Vigil !

I will be around for most of today, if you want to RP to get a feel for the guild or to quiz me, feel free to send me a /w. :)

Leanorah Vali
Lg4KvUG.png
Officers: Cale.7324, Dalethas.5632, Ithiliriana.6719.
Posted Dec 29, 12
Pogs:
+574
Leanorah wrote:
There is one, it's called the Order of Whispers. OoW is their tag.

Circle of Whispers, actually, though I think there's another one as well.

Anyway, we're stationed at Caledon Haven now, so feel free to drop by IC!
Piken Square Roleplayer

Kieran Thorn - Ebon Vanguard Captain of The Hawke Guard

Ithilai.5142
Posted Dec 29, 12
Pogs:
+6
The Ashen Chapter has been bolsterd with new recruits! Tomorrow we march back to Vigil Keep

The Chapter is preparing to go on its greatest campaign yet! Join now and enjoy our nice military RP.
Posted Jan 3, 13
Pogs:
+153
After a brief stop at Vigil Keep, we are now on our way towards Orr, expected to arrive in a Month or so to take the fight to Zhaitan!

As always, we are still looking for able bodied people to join the Chapter and fight for the future of Tyria, though we are now moving through high-level area's, so the trek will be hard for anyone who joins on a low level character.
b4GnLKf.png
Posted Jan 7, 13 · OP
Page
of 21
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices