Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 21

The Ashen Chapter [Vigil RP]

207 replies
Pogs:
+28
The Ashen Chapter has been seeing several waves of new recruits. In order to better prepare them and get them up to speed with the remainder of the Chapter marching to Orr; new training exercises will be set in effect.
Orr is no joke, all soldiers will receive aid in preparation to fight the corruption
WMbgFl5.png
Posted Jan 15, 13
Pogs:
+18
Today, I climbed above the thick cloud of smog that rests over Orr.

zsl5xl.jpg

Only you can fight pollution! Killing one Risen today will mean less smog tomorrow.
Join the Vigil!
I should have learned to abide by 2RP's rules.
Posted Jan 16, 13
Pogs:
+6
I definately enjoyed roleplaying with your group yesterday. Even if it wasn't always that friendly and some bad sparks were flung around haha. But nonetheless, a great roleplay experience. Now don't go burning more of the lodge kegs! :p
Thy Life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow

Anael Angdreith profile: http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/5164322-anael-angdreith-piken-square-wip
Posted Jan 16, 13
Pogs:
+574
The Chapter are making their way ever southward, currently standing watch at Concordia in Timerbline Falls to aid against the local Grawl and Risen population.

Come one and all and help us fight the good fight!
Piken Square Roleplayer

Kieran Thorn - Ebon Vanguard Captain of The Hawke Guard

Ithilai.5142
Posted Jan 24, 13
Pogs:
+33
As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier when it comes to the assaults on Concordia by the Grawl and the Risen!
Posted Jan 26, 13
Pogs:
+33
The Chapter also get the Mixxi-Pixxi seal of approval!~
Posted Jan 26, 13
Pogs:
+188
Mixxi is a filthy double poster, but we love her dearly. As for the Chapter, we are searching for missing Priory members in the Rankor Ruins tonight, continuing our efforts to aid Tyria. Get involved, and you too could save lives! Besides that, the armour is pretty. You know you want to.
Lg4KvUG.png
Officers: Cale.7324, Dalethas.5632, Ithiliriana.6719.
Posted Jan 27, 13
Pogs:
+33
I'm a rebel and you know it. ¡Viva la Revolución!

You also get to experience the joys of Instructor Freya when you enter basic training. What more could you ask for?!
Posted Jan 27, 13
Pogs:
+188
Tonight we move to the Hylek village of Eztilitl to save the locals from the Krait. We are so heroic.
Lg4KvUG.png
Posted Jan 30, 13
Pogs:
+188
At the danger of a double post, a bit of an update: The Chapter are moving into Mount Maelstrom tonight, with a full week of events planned for the area.
Lg4KvUG.png
Posted Feb 4, 13
Page
of 21
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices