Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 6

(PS) Jorund Wolfkin, The Black Wolf of the North

51 replies
Pogs:
+1,003
After laying dormant with the editing, I've begun setting the work into motion once more! Been adding an amazing art piece as it's front page by GrumpyVivec (Bless your soul man!) and have been adding two new short stories in form of; ''The Wolf and the Gryphons'' and ''A Shivering Revelation''. Next up will be editing the relationship section, adding two more short stories, and been considering adding a list of several of the deeds Jorund have been involved in. If you have any suggestion that could be proved upon this bio, just give a shout!

Until then, Wolfman out!
1502033115_LogoMakr-layerExport.png
Posted Apr 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 20, 18
Pogs:
+1,003
I'm still alive! I know, I haven't done much work on the bio lately, but that will soon change! In honour of soon hiting the 200.000 views mark(?!) I will celebrate it with some special things! First of all, refresh the bio with spelling checks, rework the story to a coherant reading for one to read since it's absolutely massive for even me to fix everything, so I miight need to help with that at some point :lol: Other then that, I am going to add additional stories of what Jorund has been up to lately, as well as perhaps ask a commision to celebrate the 200.000 mark views!

But the grand piece is my small project that I'm asking people who has been involved with Jorund can take part in. The Name hasn't been yet decided but ''The Saga of the Wolfkin'' will be a list of deeds and events that Jorund has involved with, as well as the idea of adding people's short stories from people who are intrested to add it to them of their most memorable event and opinion of the Wolf-Norn!

More information of this will come later then all details have been done.

Jorund out. :) <3
1502033115_LogoMakr-layerExport.png
Posted Mon at 08:09 am · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 6
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices