Recent Threads
Main Forum

PS WvW Status?

4 replies
Pogs:
+4
I have been in contact with a few players on the GW2 forums re: Piken Square. In one case the individual complained that the server feels lonely or dead, while in another the individual commented on PS having internal trouble that was breaking it apart.

I basically just want to stick some feelers out and see how much if any of this is true. If it's not true then awesome news, I'll be on my way knowing full-well that you guys are in a good place.

If it is true, and if topics such as this one hold weight, then I'd like to point out that Tarnished Coast is also a RP server (and also a solid WvW server). I'd rather keep our RP communities together, so before people leave PS elsewhere, please consider TC first and foremost.

Really I'm hoping for confirmation that everything is going well.
Posted Jan 24, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+205
Benefactor
Piken WvW is doing fine. Piken's WvW community (trough Pikensquare.info) is doing everything in their power right now to make sure that the masses don't jump ship to Piken before paid character transfers kick in. That means that they are making such threads as the ones you linked to create the image that Piken is doomed. Anyone who's been playing WvW these last days may have also noticed that the major WvW guilds are not capturing keeps but instead just farming and in some cases even roleplaying. As a concequence of this Piken, for now will remain in T3 isntead of moving on to T2 (which would have a disastrous effect right before the paid character transfers of assuring that every disgruntled guild would move to our server). If the WvW community had wanted it we could have easily been in T2 next week.

In other words Kerithlan, you've been fooled by a plot, a feint. Roleplayers should just stick, no reason at all to move server Piken is fine.
Once januari 28th deadline has passed and paid character transfers are there Pikens WvW community will move us onward to becoming the best server in Europe. Just imagine, even though the WvW alliance including the top 5 WvW guilds are actively doing their best not to score points this week, we are still ahead of the riverside server about 20/30k in points. After the free transfers close Piken will be on its path to number 1. :)

Finally Kerithlan, do not use Piken's forums to recruit roleplayers away from Piken Square. That is not what they are intended for.
bliiissss.png

Join the Unofficial European RP Community Server!
Posted Jan 24, 13
Pogs:
+38
Blis wrote:
Once januari 28th deadline has passed and paid character transfers are there Pikens WvW community will move us onward to becoming the best server in Europe.

:d
For the realm!

(We absolutely love this server, and nobody is planning on leaving unless they absolutely have to. Blis explained everything perfectly. I might leave you a video of GG's Piken Pride: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0ERYhse0w)
Posted Jan 24, 13
Pogs:
+4
Blis wrote:
Piken WvW is doing fine. Piken's WvW community (trough Pikensquare.info) is doing everything in their power right now to make sure that the masses don't jump ship to Piken before paid character transfers kick in. That means that they are making such threads as the ones you linked to create the image that Piken is doomed. Anyone who's been playing WvW these last days may have also noticed that the major WvW guilds are not capturing keeps but instead just farming and in some cases even roleplaying. As a concequence of this Piken, for now will remain in T3 isntead of moving on to T2 (which would have a disastrous effect right before the paid character transfers of assuring that every disgruntled guild would move to our server). If the WvW community had wanted it we could have easily been in T2 next week.

In other words Kerithlan, you've been fooled by a plot, a feint. Roleplayers should just stick, no reason at all to move server Piken is fine.
Once januari 28th deadline has passed and paid character transfers are there Pikens WvW community will move us onward to becoming the best server in Europe. Just imagine, even though the WvW alliance including the top 5 WvW guilds are actively doing their best not to score points this week, we are still ahead of the riverside server about 20/30k in points. After the free transfers close Piken will be on its path to number 1. :)

Finally Kerithlan, do not use Piken's forums to recruit roleplayers away from Piken Square. That is not what they are intended for.
I take offense to the claim that I was trying to recruit. I was responding to a forum topic I saw and trying to get someone to confirm/deny reports. The last line was not at all needed -- why can't someone from a different server ask questions without it being more than that? I was concerned for the state of your server, no need to be that way.
Posted Jan 25, 13 · OP
Kerithlan wrote:
I take offense to the claim that I was trying to recruit. I was responding to a forum topic I saw and trying to get someone to confirm/deny reports. The last line was not at all needed -- why can't someone from a different server ask questions without it being more than that? I was concerned for the state of your server, no need to be that way.

Seems like you got a pretty douchie reponse to me also... Don't worry, it's not like that person actually speaks for the server.
Posted Jan 25, 13
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices