No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum

RP friendly WvW guild?

7 replies
Pogs:
+384
Or rather, is there a specific WvW guild plenty of 2RP's players are part of? :p
FPngKne.pngd3LjcCR.png
Posted Feb 10, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+96
I'm not sure, but the TCFM, Tarnished Coast Field Medics RP in WvW, not sure if they RP in pve
Posted Feb 10, 13
Pogs:
+384
That doesn't sound like something I'm after really. I'm not after a guild where people RP in WvW but rather something where a bunch of RPers are in an OOC guild maybe and do WvW. I might start one if I cannot find one.

I have a character that's lost in the mists anyway with his party. I'm still looking for members
Posted Feb 11, 13 · OP
Jen
Pogs:
+110
Come over to the Tarnished Coast Community site. There are guild listings there of all types. And we have a very active WvW forum. You could just post your inquiry there. I know there are guilds that do both WvW and RP, I'm just not sure of which ones and how much they do of each.
52a9eca497b0dbe6.png
Posted Feb 12, 13
My guild, Realm is a hybrid guild, WVW teams all day, and rp any time you like.

http://therealm.shivtr.com/

pst me in game if youd like an invite Daz.8402
dazsig-2.png
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Posted Feb 12, 13
Pogs:
+2
The Direwolves of Baelog ( http://baelogsdirewolves.enjin.com ) actually have a whole division that is focused on running Dungeons and WvW.. RPly, it's explained as dungeon delving for treasures, and battling in the mists to prevent invasion from "Hostile planes of existence".
Posted Feb 12, 13
Pogs:
+8
Our guild, The Tarnished Coastguard, is RP-friendly.

We have a bit of RP within the guild itself, but mostly our members have their own RP guilds, and then rep us for WvW. Our leader, Kendrick Duskomen, is a well-respected commander on Tarnished Coast, and has good working relationships with leaders of most of the other non-RP WvW guilds (TSL, TV etc.).

The best way to see if we might jive with you is to join our channel on the server-wide mumble this Friday reset. We usually have a blast.
Posted Feb 12, 13
Pogs:
+384
So many guilds have been popping up since I've made this thread. Friday night and saturday I plan on running AC over and over until I get the gear I want! So I'd love to run it with various of the guilds that offered!
Posted Feb 12, 13 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices