Cool... Thanks Angel Fox!
24dh6ow.jpg
Posted Apr 21, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+6
Very cool, :thumb: thank you for the effort Angel Fox...
24dh6ow.jpg
Posted Apr 21, 16
Pogs:
+6
tsss I am trying to quote Angel Fox but it doesn't work and now I tried to delete the faulty posts, but to no avail... forum-use tips are welcome :d

tnx
24dh6ow.jpg
Posted Apr 21, 16
Pogs:
+1,203
Maybe try and edit previously made posts instead of posting several times in a row
Posted Apr 21, 16
Pogs:
+5,334
tsss I am trying to quote Angel Fox but it doesn't work and now I tried to delete the faulty posts, but to no avail... forum-use tips are welcome :d

tnx

/currently dying of laughter at the posts

I've done this before. LOL

And thank Luxelen, Paragon and the Rurikton Roses for making the calendar! {I've already had to reference it several times myself.}
"I just love writing. It's magical, it's somewhere else to go, it's somewhere much more dreadful, somewhere much more exciting. Somewhere I feel I belong, possibly more than in the so-called real world." ~Tanith Lee

Angel's Collection ღ | ღ Nobles of Ascalon ღ | ღ Annalei d'Latu
Posted Apr 21, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+925
Is there a 1330AE calendar lurking about somewhere? Or is it all pretty much similar give or take a few days anyway?
giPMeO.png
lemming tumblr | "The tale is in the journey." | Firenight.8694
Posted Apr 24, 17
Pogs:
+3,500
As they don't include the days, just numbered dates, the calendar charts for 1330 are exactly the same as the ones for 1328. They'd only be different during a leap year, where we get an extra day.

(Also i've gone and fixed the image links in the OP to correctly display the charts again.)
Posted Apr 24, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+925
As they don't include the days, just numbered dates, the calendar charts for 1330 are exactly the same as the ones for 1328. They'd only be different during a leap year, where we get an extra day.

(Also i've gone and fixed the image links in the OP to correctly display the charts again.)

Amazing, beautiful Mod Tara! All praise!
giPMeO.png
lemming tumblr | "The tale is in the journey." | Firenight.8694
Posted Apr 24, 17
Page
of 11
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices