Main Forum
Page
of 11

Gregorian to Mouvelian Calender Conversion Charts

108 replies
Pogs:
+336
Clu Kafei wrote:
Would you mind if I copy and pasted these?! They're fantastic!

Do what you want with them, really. If you know people it would be useful to, feel free to share it! Glad to hear the effort is appreciated :).
< Viscount Alystair A. C. Gray, Resident Pinnacle of Propriety and Fantabulosity >

< Dame Agatha Montgomery, Private of the Ministry Guard >
Posted Feb 15, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+5,502
Pretty invaluable knowledge, this, I think. Going to just move it up the top, round about heeeere...
Posted Feb 16, 13
Pogs:
+612
Thank you Gray.

I have quoted this over at the Krytan Herald's internal News Room, hoping they'll adobt it in it's genious.
wrote:
....Fucking testing.
Posted Feb 16, 13
Pogs:
+4
This is pretty fantastic! Shared it with my guildmates in Destiny's Hammer.
Characters
R'miah Tosh || RPC Wiki || "The Things I Carry"

Keaira Twinning || "It's Never Over" RPC Wiki || "Pain Still at Large || "Looking Out for Oneself"

Lyf's Library
Posted Feb 16, 13
Pogs:
+840
We're now implementing this in all our Seraph case reports, I feel sorry for the chap who'll need to go back and edit all the older ones!

This is excellent, thank you from myself and the Third!
Posted Feb 16, 13
Pogs:
+5,334
I miscalculated the wedding date by ONE DAY. DRAT!!!
"I just love writing. It's magical, it's somewhere else to go, it's somewhere much more dreadful, somewhere much more exciting. Somewhere I feel I belong, possibly more than in the so-called real world." ~Tanith Lee

Angel's Collection ღ | ღ Nobles of Ascalon ღ | ღ Annalei d'Latu
Posted Feb 17, 13
Pogs:
+76
So, how would we refer to dates?
Say my birthday is March 15th and I'm 25.
Would it be 74, Zephyr, 1301?
Or Zephyr, 74th, 1301?
Posted Feb 19, 13 · Last edited Feb 19, 13
Pogs:
+336
I've been thinking about that... What I, personally, find the most appropriate way - for lack of a better term - would be:

74th of the Zephyr, 1301 AE

Mostly because they call the seasons not just Zephyr, Phoenix, Scion and Colossus, but add 'Season of the ... ' as well and to me it just sounds... more sophisticated, I guess. The AE of course standing for 'After the Exodus'/'Ante Exodum'.
< Viscount Alystair A. C. Gray, Resident Pinnacle of Propriety and Fantabulosity >

< Dame Agatha Montgomery, Private of the Ministry Guard >
Posted Feb 19, 13 · OP · Last edited Feb 19, 13
Pogs:
+8
Ah, this is amazing. That is all.
524782_10151603737203275_179640246_n.jpg
Posted Feb 19, 13
Pogs:
+76
I was thinking of a shorthand way to say the date.
Season, Day, Year or Day, Season, Year.
Posted Feb 19, 13
Page
of 11
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices