Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 15

The Midnight Covenant [TMC]

141 replies
Pogs:
TMC is the best guild I've been in yet! Two years and still running with many of the dedicated members! Please get in touch if you're interested in joining!
Posted May 14, 17 · Last edited May 14, 17
Pogs:
TMC is still recruiting! Please contact one of our recruiting officers if we catch your eye and you want to know more!
Posted May 25, 17
Pogs:
+284
I asked about applying a long while ago and never got a reply. The character I had in mind I no longer have, although he -will- be remade very soon!

hobbitrifleman.1570 if you want to poke me in-game... or just reply on here. Thanks!
Posted May 25, 17
Pogs:
+65
Hi, hello. I'll give my recruiters your global, but all of their globals are also posted on the front page if you need to contact us directly as well. :d
DbfcJJa.png
Posted May 26, 17
Pogs:
We are still open for recruitment! Message one of our recruiters or PM them ingame! :)
Posted Jun 1, 17
Pogs:
Just giving a quick bump to say that we are still seeking roleplayers that are interested in the themes and nature of our guild. Just whisper us ingame or here to learn more! :)
Posted Jun 12, 17
Pogs:
+1
Bumpity bump! Hello! We're still recruiting roleplayers interested in heavy roleplay and a progressive storyline! If you have questions, you may whisper myself, Bloom.9872, or any of the other officers listed at the bottom of our ad!
Posted Jul 29, 17
Pogs:
+197
Hello folks! We're alive and well! If you are curious for more details about the guild or you're thinking of some cross guild action, hit me up either ingame @SeriousSituation.3462. Or over forum messages. Looking forward to talking to you guys! Hope everyone is enjoying the PoF expansion.
pen-of-fortune.tumblr.com
Posted Oct 5, 17
Pogs:
Hello everyone! This is just a friendly reminder that we're still recruiting. Feel free to contact myself, or one of our other recruiters if you are interested!
Posted Nov 2, 17
Pogs:
Hello! I would like to join your guild! I have sent several messages to different suggested people via in game and Enjin but haven't heard from anyone yet, is this guild still active?
Posted Dec 15, 17
Page
of 15
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices