Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 15

The Midnight Covenant [TMC]

141 replies
Pogs:
Hello Rhodian Warrior! Yes, TMC is active and recruiting! Reach out to me @ Lenresh.3728!
Posted Dec 15, 17
Pogs:
+1
Joined and been enjoying it so far!
I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay... so fear not and be proud, for we are... the protectors of Mankind. - Dante
Posted Jan 10, 18
Pogs:
+65
We are happy to have you!

We are always looking for new members that want to be more than just a guild. We're a fantastic community.
DbfcJJa.png
Posted Jan 24, 18
Pogs:
+46
We have a few spots available for some new members! Contact one of our recruitment officers if you're interested, they'll be happy to answer any and all questions you may have. :d Also, updated the advert with a return of our logo. It's not longer haunted by the foolery that was Photobucket. RIP.
themidnightcovenantsignature_by_shadechoart-dc7wuh8.png
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP
Pogs:
Just bumping to let all of you know that we're still recruiting! Feel free to PM or whisper/mail one of the recruiters in game for more details. :)
Posted Jun 11, 18
Pogs:
+46
A friendly bump and reminder that we are recruiting! Please feel free to add any of the recruiters listed on this thread!
themidnightcovenantsignature_by_shadechoart-dc7wuh8.png
Posted Jun 25, 18 · OP
Pogs:
Hello and good day! Here is a nice reminder if you're looking for a guild, we are still recruiting! If you want to get a hold of us, PM or Whisper/mail in game myself at Jayhalden.4183 or one of our amazing Recruiters! Thanks!
Posted Jul 31, 18
Pogs:
Thinking of joining a guild full of awesome RP? Well TMC might be the place for you! Send Me a message here or in game at Jayhalden.4183 to get started!
Posted Aug 22, 18
Pogs:
We are still active! If you want to join TMC just send me a Message here or ingame @ Jayhalden.4183
Posted Oct 21, 18
Pogs:
Bump! We are still recruiting!

Jack of Spades.7913
Posted Dec 10, 18
Page
of 15
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices