Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 15

The Midnight Covenant [TMC]

141 replies
Pogs:
+14
Making a post to serve as a personal reminder so that I don't forget to touch base with you!
B5duEDw.png
Posted Mar 13, 13
Pogs:
+59
Well hello there! Not as if we didn't see you in the Sun, earlier, despite the fact that both Zeph and I were -leaving- at the time! Lol... Feel free to send whispers any time. :)
themidnightcovenantsignature_by_shadechoart-dc7wuh8.png
Posted Mar 13, 13
Pogs:
+46
We are temporarily closing recruitment. We will be re-opening recruitment at a later date to pull in some more people. Thank you to everyone who took interest! Greatly appreciated. =D
Posted Mar 16, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+14
Anyone interested for trying to join later, I totally say be patient. I've only been in for a few days, but this is a wonderful group of people who are extremely competent and laid back (both IC and OOC).
B5duEDw.png
Posted Mar 16, 13
Pogs:
+46
Thanks Ryder! You're pretty snazzy yourself! =D
Posted Mar 17, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+294
Free bump, i love these people, they are the awesome. So far i've had more laughs in this guild than i have in any other guild!
necro_comm1_by_nightseye-d658j9o_zps253abd0c.jpg

~*Signature done by Fornax*~
Posted Apr 28, 13
Pogs:
+59
Updated art for the advert while we work on revamping the shivtr site. :)
Posted Aug 15, 13
Pogs:
+46
We are recruiting, once again! We still only have a limited number of spots available. Hit up the folks in the "Contact Us" section, if you're interested. Look forward to hearing from you!
Posted Sep 8, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+294
Free bump! These people are sheer awesome! The Roleplay they dish out is both fun and serious at different times, and they hang out at my favorite spot outside the reach, the hunting lodge!
necro_comm1_by_nightseye-d658j9o_zps253abd0c.jpg

~*Signature done by Fornax*~
Posted Sep 10, 13
Pogs:
+14
I may not be with you guys anymore, but that doesn't stop me from saying that this guild has some awesome members. Anyone who is in search of a guild seriously needs to hit these guys up, they're great people.
B5duEDw.png
Posted Sep 10, 13
Page
of 15
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices