Recent Threads
Main Forum

tPvP interest check

2 replies
Pogs:
+87
Hey there,

the thread may be slightly misplaced, but after all there was a "PvP" in the forum's description. I simply didn't know where to put it.

I know there are some WvWers out there, but what's with tPvP? Are there some avid PvPers out there in Piken? And if yes, would they like to queue with me? (;

I'd play a condition / terror necromancer.

If you'd be interested, just reply here or add me ingame: Rabenfeder.6150.

Regards

Rabenfeder
Rabenfeder.6150 (Piken Square)
Posted Mar 29, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+87
It's easier than ever to get into PvP these days - solo queue helped a lot, and there are still a lot of people queueing for team arenas.

Maybe there are new faces interested in joining us - we are currently two players, a S/D thief and me, a terror necro. If you want to try us out, reply here or add me ingame: Rabenfeder.6150.

Best regards

Rabenfeder
Rabenfeder.6150 (Piken Square)
Posted Oct 19, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+15
I'd love to get a 5-man team going, especially here in a more "closed" community rather than randomly yelling looking around for people :)
My main in PvP is an ele, pretty experienced at it, can't really describe my build with short words but it does work very well

ID: Haath.7391
Time won't heal, it just buries the pain, and slowly changes form...
qscnu6jjwrrhinb1tv8b.png
Posted Nov 4, 13
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices