Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 6

EU Guild Directory (v2.0)

55 replies
Pogs:
+27
Could you remove the old Black Ravens entry and add this one instead?

Guildname: The Black Ravens Cartel
Contact/Officers: Haaliryl (Dafta.9873)
Restrictions/type: No restrictions, just be mature enough to deal with the consequences of your actions
Theme: Criminal (Not a mafia)
RP Type: Heavy/Gritty/Dark
Anything else: Looking for thieves, thugs, assassins, smugglers, and any ambitious criminals. We've got jobs and contracts, events, and a plot in development!
CARPE DM: SEIZE THE DUNGEON MASTER
Posted Jun 26, 15 · Last edited Jun 26, 15
Pogs:
+1,557
Admin
Benefactor
Updated this bad guy and cleaned out old replies to the thread itself, so that outdated requests to be listed aren't cluttering it up.
Posted Jul 29, 15
Pogs:
+416
Guildname: The Ironhold Striders
Contact/Officers: Spiritwolf.4091. (Lord Ryder Quinn). I will add other contacts and accounts after I get them from my officers.
Restrictions/type: All races and ages allowed. Character age recommendation: 18 or older.
Theme: Mercenary
RP Type: Heavy
Anything else: We take in contracts and jobs from outside the guild as well. If you have a character with a job that needs doing, we may be able to help!
Posted Jul 29, 15 · Last edited Jul 29, 15
Pogs:
+611
Updated The Dragonbane Order details. Please see initial post.
Also needs moving to the societies section.
Thank you. :)
mmn18CS.png
Posted Jul 30, 15
Pogs:
+1,873
This thread is in dire need of some updating, Moddydods! It's very much outdated by now, many new, active guilds are missing and a lot of the listed ones are inactive or disbanded.
I have too many characters...
Posted Feb 7, 16 · Last edited Feb 7, 16
Pogs:
+1,557
Admin
Benefactor
This thread is in dire need of some updating, Moddydods! It's very much outdated by now, many new, active guilds are missing and a lot of the listed ones are inactive or disbanded.

Which 'many new guilds' do you mean? Only one guild has been requested to be added since this thread was last updated, and it appears to be included in the list.

Edit for clarity: Guild leaders have to request that their guild be added to the roster by filling out the little template thing to make sure that all entries are relatively similar. The 2RP staff don't comb the guild recruitment section for guilds to add to the list.
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+3,500
Thanks for pointing this out, TheSwede.

I've gone through the OP and cleared out all the inactive guilds based on their recruitment threads or website activity (or lack thereof). If i've made a removal in error, please don't hesitate to post in this thread or contact me and we'll see about getting you re-added.

In addition, if you would like your guild added to the Directory or would like a listing updated, please post in this thread in the posting format as detailed in the OP and i'll update the master post as soon as possible.

Edit: Woops. Hey there Rhilari.... :rolleyes:
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,873

Which 'many new guilds' do you mean? Only one guild has been requested to be added since this thread was last updated, and it appears to be included in the list.

Edit for clarity: Guild leaders have to request that their guild be added to the roster by filling out the little template thing to make sure that all entries are relatively similar. The 2RP staff don't comb the guild recruitment section for guilds to add to the list.

'twas but a general statement, I didn't mean to imply that I expect you people to toss up every last new guild that pops up on the forums on this thread. But lemme be the first to toss up a new guild, in that case!

Guildname: Fidite Nemini
Contact/Officers: Primus.4586 (Metheos Marium), Rubykuby.3427 (Chiyo Xi), HoldenAshwood.6401 (Frecks Winterbean), Liante.4326 (Eli Boots), Persephone.5724 (Nashara/Shara Sullivan), Cactus Brawler.7415 (Holly Chaste), TheSwede.9512 (Jason Haystett)
Restrictions/type: 18+, Evil or Neutral-aligned Characters.
Theme: Criminal
RP Type: Medium-to-Heavy, DM-based Events
Anything else: Check our Guild Page for all information you may need on the Syndicate, how to apply and what we expect of you.
I have too many characters...
Posted Feb 7, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Guildname: The Norn RP Community
Contact/Officers: All members have invite permission
Restrictions/type: Norn character, or Norn-supporting other race
Theme: Social Norn RP Community aimed at encouraging more Norn RP.
RP Type: Mixed, all welcome from beginner to pro
Anything else: Intended to be a RP community bringing Norn-themed roleplay to the Shiverpeak Mountains, no requirement to have us as your primary guild. Looking especially for people who want to create or take part in Norn RP events/gatherings, but all like-minded Norn are welcome!
Posted Feb 7, 16 · Last edited Aug 19, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+851
Guildname: Cognitive and Alchemical Inference Krewe.
Contact/Officers: Paraphysicist Rikka (Hails.6907) and Taliiza (Zaldinora.6748).
Restrictions/type: Asura only. No Inquest.
Theme: Racial.
RP Type: Medium.
Anything else: Unlike other Asuran Krewes, CAIK does not disband once it's completed a project, it simply moves onto another project as voted by the Krewe and ideas proposed. If anything, our project is similar to that of the Inquest, at least in terms of scientific advancement. We're friendly to other races and not unwilling to cooperate with others.
Piken Square - Hails.6907:
| Rhezyn | Rionak | Saoilyne |
| Rikka | Toffi | Zairra | Ziazu |
Posted Feb 13, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 6
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices