Page
of 4

Ciijay's Artsy Fartsy Thread [Commissions: OPEN]

38 replies
Pogs:
+683
Extra Life!
1368693320_barasseaweaw3_half.jpg

Commission of the infamous Bara, the Sylvari who always lazes around the Rurikton fountain on the Tarnished Coast!
3RUeUNS.jpg
Incedia Flora ( GW2: Ciijay.2916, Discord: Ciijay#4408) || Tarnished Coast
--
Tyrian Apple Company [TACo]
Posted May 16, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+683
Extra Life!
Some other recent drawings, and doodles, I've done:
Spoiler: DrawingsShow

And drawn on my ask-blog for Incedia while the servers were down:
tumblr_mmwqyemyJC1s4hw98o1_500.jpg

Also a reminder - still taking commissions! :d Also still willing to do art trades!
3RUeUNS.jpg
--
Posted May 17, 13 · OP · Last edited May 17, 13
Pogs:
+683
Extra Life!
I won't be taking any more full-body commission pictures - since the one I'm working on is taking a bit of a while. However, I AM still taking commissions on things like busts, chibis, etc.

Also, with the introduction of gifts, I'm announcing this.

I am now also accepting gifts as payment for a commission! (Especially Aetherblade skin gifts or other town clothes.) Contact me for more information!

One colored bust = one Aetherblade skin price.
Detailed chibis might be the price of other towns clothes.

But yeah, hit me up if you guys want commissions in exchange for gem store gifts!
3RUeUNS.jpg
--
Posted Jul 4, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+683
Extra Life!
1373158034_fsweaweawdaj4_COMMISSION50per.jpg

DId this commission for an Aetherblade Light Armor Skin!

If anyone's interested in trading an Aetherblade Medium Armor Skin for a bust drawing - let me know!
3RUeUNS.jpg
--
Posted Jul 7, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+157
*Waves* Heya!

As I said, I hoped you could do one for my Star Wars character. However, I'm a little less certain about how she would be best drawn as I don't entirely like the SWTOR art style anymore.

Screenshot Album
So far, I figured she could be drawn in her sitting pose only leaning forward a bit instead with her arms on her knees and a blaster in one hand. That however, is only a suggestion. If you think of something better please go nuts because I'm nowhere near sure. I still greatly appreciate the art style you drew Lady Eana in so that has my preference.

Gold is still not a problem, weither you prefer your Trading Company item or just gold =p

Lemme know if everything is okay! :d
dc1b11a7aecc7a84.png
http://unwritten-tales.enjin.com/ - Eana
Posted Jul 22, 13
Pogs:
+683
Extra Life!
wrote:
*Waves* Heya!

As I said, I hoped you could do one for my Star Wars character. However, I'm a little less certain about how she would be best drawn as I don't entirely like the SWTOR art style anymore.

Screenshot Album
So far, I figured she could be drawn in her sitting pose only leaning forward a bit instead with her arms on her knees and a blaster in one hand. That however, is only a suggestion. If you think of something better please go nuts because I'm nowhere near sure. I still greatly appreciate the art style you drew Lady Eana in so that has my preference.

Gold is still not a problem, weither you prefer your Trading Company item or just gold =p

Lemme know if everything is okay! :d

Hey there!

Likely I will take bits and pieces of the SWTOR art style (at least, in terms of the face), but overall I'll go for mostly a realistic look and incorporate the same inking/coloring style as your Guild Wars Eana picture.

I'd be alright with drawing your SWTOR character. The only issue is? I'm not accepting any more full body pictures at this time.

This is because full body pictures take me quite awhile and I still have one slightly on the back burner due to all the detail. Full body pictures are also quite a bit of gold.

However, I will be happy to draw a colored bust of your character (perhaps in exchange for that gem store flute?). Though I won't really be able to incorporate the bottom down - I can at least include her hands and draw a blaster in it.

How's that sound?
3RUeUNS.jpg
--
Posted Jul 22, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+157
That's fine, was just experimenting with ideas anyway.
dc1b11a7aecc7a84.png
http://unwritten-tales.enjin.com/ - Eana
Posted Jul 22, 13
Pogs:
+683
Extra Life!
@Eana: Awesome, well if you're interested, shoot me a mail in game at Ciijay.2916. Or try and message me if you can catch me on sometime, and we'll add each other and chat things out again. :d
3RUeUNS.jpg
--
Posted Jul 23, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+340
<3 for Incedia's art.
[Tarnished Coast] Majid Skysunder (Charr Necro) || Zainerys (Sylvari Guardian) || Ciabhan (Sylvari Mesmer) || Islvyn (Sylvari Thief).
Posted Jul 23, 13
Pogs:
+80
Looking to maybe spark an art trade?

That is, if my stuff is good enough. = A=
Posted Jul 24, 13
Page
of 4
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices