Recent Threads
Main Forum

Basic Commanding Guild

5 replies
Pogs:
+57
Hey everyone, it has been awhile since I have posted on this site, hell I don't even know if my old posts remain on the site haha, but here's a little tid-bit I wanted to share for anyone interested regarding commanding and such for commanders in WvW:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ooTfxO2ZJ6vO0KB9nLT31OnipVV_3yqWNigjl8wIwBM/edit

Keep being awesome and making Tarnished Coast an amazing place, both in WvW, and outside.
T6tlOA6.gif
Posted May 11, 13 · OP
Ilove.gif
Posted May 11, 13
Cap
Pogs:
+585
Thanks man. I'll be sending this out to all of my alliance's Commanders.
3970715.jpg
Posted May 12, 13
Pogs:
+2,305
Benefactor
Thank you Jadon, I have read it and it's a really straight forward read, now if only I can convince my guild leader to put her tag to use :d Also, anyone reading - Jadon is an amazing commander who is really respectful of Militia/small guild folks - a joy on Mumble as well. I tip my hat, sir. if I had one.
That person who is always playing Goseldt the thief.
Posted May 17, 13
Jen
Pogs:
+110
And he's a sweetie! Don't take my word for it. Ask his harem.
52a9eca497b0dbe6.png
Posted May 18, 13
Pogs:
+900
wrote:
Thank you Jadon, I have read it and it's a really straight forward read, now if only I can convince my guild leader to put her tag to use :d Also, anyone reading - Jadon is an amazing commander who is really respectful of Militia/small guild folks - a joy on Mumble as well. I tip my hat, sir. if I had one.

He joined us in FABL topless with a boquet of flowers and a pink quaggan hat.

Respect.
Posted Jun 5, 13
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices