Main Forum
Page
of 9

[TC] The Tyrian Adventuring League [TALE] Relaxed RP Guild

83 replies
Pogs:
+1
wrote:
We basically think that the RP doesn't really need to stop. Sure it gets toned down naturally; you don't want to typing whole paragraphs when risen are nomming your face, but there's room for the odd IC quip between people. :)

Yes! :) I need to check you guys out.
My Characters:
Katriane Marette: Priest of Grenth
Lark Jones-Ravaora-Emily Sands: Semi-Retired Assassin
AimilĂ­ona of Dawn: Curious Elementalist
Melisande Sands: The Engineer
Livien Amadel: Situationally Legit Fortune Teller
Posted Jul 5, 13
Bas
Pogs:
+28
Your Guild sounds great! If you begin recruiting again soon you might be interested in the Guild Fair. We are trying to make a big event that will make it easier for new guilds and people searching for the right guild to find each other. Here is the link if your interested. http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/page/1/m/2737230/viewthread/7646009-guild-recruitment-fair
Posted Jul 5, 13
Pogs:
+3
Actually, I believe we are still currently recruiting, so one of our team members will be in contact with you Bas.

As for the other posts, we are so very encouraged that people have been responding so well to this very simple guild idea. We have gotten so many wonderful character applications! At the beginning, we decided that we didn't want anything very complex, just simple fun so that the characters can shine and we can get the very most out of this game.

I thank everyone who has supported myself and Shaman thus far and we hope to see many more exciting applications to the guild.
Posted Jul 7, 13
Pogs:
+3
Just as an FYI, we are still recruiting and looking for new members who enjoy a fun and relaxed RP environment!
Posted Jul 21, 13
Shaman o
Pogs:
+56
TALE_GW2RPBannercopy_zps07738e22.jpg

Hi people.

I'd just like to quickly announce that our recruitment window's open again for anyone wishing to enjoy fun, in-depth RP in GW2 without inter player hostility. TALE is an organisation that prides itself on the cooperation and friendship between its members. While that ideal isn't always achievable it is always strived for.

• Any race: TALE considers diversity of great benefit when travelling throughout Tyria.
  • Any class: Much like the above, having many different solutions to a problem can only be a good thing.
  • Any character background, within reason. All that is asked is that you characters have some capacity for camaraderie with fellow guild members. This doesn't have to mean the greatest of pals, but at lease cooperative.

With the new Living World stuff our guild members are having a great time exploring the new content (along with our usual dungeon & fractal runs ) which are all done in-character, though obviously toned down to the odd line here and there to keep things moving.

If you like the sound of our play style, please click the above image and give our site a look.

Many thanks for reading.

-Shaman

Please click the port
PSTALE_SignatureStripSlim2019.png
Posted Aug 20, 13 · OP · Last edited Aug 20, 13
Shaman o
Pogs:
+56
TALE_GuildGroupPhoto_zps136a7eb3.jpg

TALE has been growing nicely since its creation, and I'm very pleased to say the players we've been fortunate enough to involve are a solid, entertaining and reliable bunch. If you're after a fun, drama free GW2 RP environment, and wish to be part of a guild that enjoys the content the game has to offer then please register interest at our website.

Also, any reps from other guilds that wish to set-up alliances for guild bounties, RP events of dungeon runs, please get in touch!

-Shaman
PSTALE_SignatureStripSlim2019.png
Posted Oct 27, 13 · OP · Last edited Oct 27, 13
Greetings!

After a fair bit of searching, a friend and I managed to stumble upon this site and your guild recruitment thread. We recently purchased the game (mine is actually still downloading as we speak), and we were hoping to find a welcoming RP community early on in the game. While we may be new to the game, we are certainly not new to the world of roleplaying. I'm sure you'll see her running around your forums, so I'll let her speak for herself. I've spent the past year on Tera, exploring the world, learning the lore, and making wonderful new friends, and I am currently helping to run an RP guild called Feytouched.

After a year though, the same ol' material of the game got a little old, and the same friend I mentioned earlier talked me into buying this game (dat peer pressure). I look forward to getting to to know the mechanics and lore of the game, and would love the chance to apply for a position in your guild. It's always nice to find a good group of people early on in the experience of a game. That's my opinion anyway. Once I get my first character up and running, I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again soon!
Posted Nov 2, 13
Pogs:
+980
I randomly stumbled into these guys on my vari during her sanity vacation. They're pretty chill dudes. 100% approval. 10/10 would RP again.

I have more events than I can shake a stick at (That I repeatedly miss anyways because work. u.u) between the guilds I'm already in but I vouch for them greatly.
tumblr_nla6btKxC01s7ia07o8_400.jpg
Salad Booty is the Best Booty|Pepperpatrol.2139|Tarnished Coast
Posted Nov 2, 13
Pogs:
+1,844
I always enjoy these kind of guild premises but tell me, honestly, is there much use an Australian joining? *lol*
3955871.jpg
Nahuel Seif | Rylian Scott | Captain Joseph Doyle | Estella Ramsay | Vivienne Joubert | Jericho Stewart | 20 more characters!
Posted Nov 6, 13
Pogs:
+55
I'm from New Zealand, and I've submitted an application. It would be great to have some like-minded oceanic friends together
Posted Nov 9, 13
Page
of 9
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices