Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 9

[TC] The Tyrian Adventuring League [TALE] Relaxed RP Guild

83 replies
Pogs:
Oh wow you guys are still around. I was in TALE like... 3 years ago? xD Life got in the way (and major depression). I run a cabal in TSW but I want to get back to GW2, see everything that has changed. I might hit you guys up - again ;) Probably not on Luula, the silly little Asura, might bring in new blood.
Posted Nov 19, 16
Pogs:
+56
Hi Milee. :d Yeah we're still around, and still with many of the same members as well as a ton of new ones. It's still fundamentally the same guild.

Your character's still fondly remembered as being the one to rock the slingshot short bow model. <3

Hit us up, you'd be more than welcome.
PSTALE_SignatureStripSlim2019.png
Posted Nov 20, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+3
Hello,

I would like to speak to you OOC then IC about joining if we decide we would be a good fit. I have posted in the 'Looking for a Guild' thread a little about my main character I would be playing.
Posted Nov 27, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+56
Rhkmexb.png

Welcoming new members

The Tyrian Adventure league is a max level roleplay guild based on the U.S. Tarnished Coast server. Please press the back to start button to learn more about us.
Posted Apr 23, 17 · OP
Pogs:
Hello!

I must say, your guild looks great! I'm quite new in GW2. Played GW1 a long time ago and then went on hiatus to focus on work and family.

I started to play GW2 a couple of months ago and was about to leave it behind when I learned there were players who roleplayed. This piqued my interest and now I find TALE who goes event further and uses character sheets and dice!

I usually roleplay with systems like Dungeon World and FATE, systems that are more on the narrative side. The character sheet made me think a little of FATE core.

Anyways, I would be interested in roleplaying in GW2. I'm jomalico.5437. My character is low level (level 21 Human Ranger) and I'm still exploring.

I will fill out the form when I have fleshed out my character a little more but in the mean time I just wanted to say hi and show interest.
Posted Apr 24, 17
Pogs:
+56
Rhkmexb.png

PSTALE_AdvertismentHolderSmallRecruitmentOpen.jpg

Pre-Path of Fire Recruitment

Thread bump! The Tyrian Adventure League is a max level roleplay guild based on the Tarnished Coast (NA) server. Please follow the back to start button to see the original post that explains everything about our guild.

With just a month to go before Path of Fire, we are throwing our doors open for recruitment once more. Once the expansion is released we will be relaxing our application process for a period of two weeks (22 Sep to 06 Oct). During this period our team will operate with a greater focus on enjoying the new content, and a lesser focus on processing applications.

So, if you're interested in our guild we'd like to hear from you before we all head down to Elona.

Many thanks!
Posted Aug 22, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+1
Hey there, I'd love to set up an IC meeting whenever available. If you need to contact me in-game my account name is BurritoPimp.5462
Posted Aug 24, 17
Pogs:
+284
I've seen a couple of you guys around Salma recently and you seem like good folk!

It's good to hear of folk who actually enjoy the game as much as they do RP (I've been meaning to Fractal climb for ages, but can never find a decent group of folk to run with, for example)

You said you cover all time-zones... that is my biggest enemy and barrier to decent RP on TC nowadays, the fact i'm British.
At the time of writing, it's around 3pm, whereas for most of you 'muricans, it's only about 10am. How many people do you have from around my time zone? (The Dutch for example (I think?) are about an hour either side of the UK, IIRC), as at the moment, I open my friends list at about 8pm (my time) to find only two or three people online (As they're most likely waiting until an hour before the big community or guild events, which usually kick off around 1am my time)...

... so it would be interesting to see how TaL get around the time differences.

It's annoying that I have a couple of characters with fantastic concepts, but I can't seem to get them off the ground, so to speak. I'm the kind of person who likes to find homes for my characters, a community they can associate with and thrive in... and it's just not happening at the moment for some reason (Mostly because I've been doing less RP and more game-oriented stuff for the past couple of weeks or so)

I do have a couple of guilds I'm part of who I cannot fault whatsoever, great folk, decent RPers, aside from that accursed 1am event start.

In short, i'd be interested to see what TaL could offer and how they'd suit my various characters, etc.
Posted Aug 24, 17
Pogs:
+56
*Is also British* :)
Posted Aug 25, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+284
wrote:
*Is also British* :)

That's great!
But when do you tend to run events?
Posted Aug 25, 17
Page
of 9
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices