Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 10

[EU] The Magpie Mercenaries (Norn/Mercenary Guild)

96 replies
Pogs:
+1,133
At the moot yesterday, we had one of aspirants become a new member!

Our lovely ale loving and norn spirited sylvari Doraithida is now part of the pack as a full member!
Arrpeee! That's the stuff.
Posted Jul 19, 13
Pogs:
+33
A lovely bunch of guys IC - was extra fun to RP at the moot with them! Also a great bunch OOC so thanks for the invite to HotW :3
Posted Jul 20, 13
Pogs:
+1,002
If people out there wants a great merc/norn guild, this is the guild for you! I have RPed with these amazing guys, and even if i'm not in this guild, they are perhaps one of the most amazing and fantastic RPers i have met so far. Plus they have helped me sharped my RP, so i recomend this guild for others RPers out there :d
1502033115_LogoMakr-layerExport.png
Posted Jul 20, 13
Pogs:
+378
Great bunch of norn roleplayers, even if they came late to our Meat Citadel event. :p

I hope to see you more in the future, and possibly a guild cooperation like in our Flame & Frost High Legion Friday event.
21.jpg
Posted Jul 24, 13
Pogs:
+1,133
Well that is all about negotiating!

And...I have shamely missed the Meat Citatel event...twice now. Have to pull myself up the neck.
Arrpeee! That's the stuff.
Posted Jul 25, 13
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
Updated with the Magpie rhyme and a wonderfull new banner from our talented Annrii!
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Aug 8, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
With all the new Norn guilds showing up, thought I'd give our own thread a bump to remind people that we're still around and very much active!
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Oct 7, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
Still recruiting Norns and other free spirits who want to adventure around Tyria for gold, glory and to protect those who can't protect themselves.

Currently not in the Shiverpeaks, we're involved in the Brisban Campaign with the Third and other Mercenary companies!
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Nov 2, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+1,588
And it is awesome! The guild, the campaign, the folks, the interactions, everything!

Come join, ya hear! Fun will be had with awesome folks!
3c65lHE.png
Avatar is by the always awesome Baba
Posted Nov 3, 13
Pogs:
+703
wrote:
And it is awesome! The guild, the campaign, the folks, the interactions, everything!

Come join, ya hear! Fun will be had with awesome folks!

Even as an outsider I have to whole-heartedly agree with this. They're really an amazing bunch of people! I'm often laughing when I'm around them but it should be known, what they do is really really top quality stuff.

*Holds out carnival coin collection tin* Can I have golds now please?
Skritt lover · Yuvan · Bjarni of the Bear's Nose · The Shiny Spoon · The Magpie Mercenaries · The Tyrian Tease · yaghern.1089
Posted Nov 3, 13 · Last edited Nov 3, 13
Page
of 10
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices