Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 10

[EU] The Magpie Mercenaries (Norn/Mercenary Guild)

95 replies
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
This thread has fallen behind too much. Just to be clear we are still very much active and still recruiting Norn who are not averse to getting paid to go on awesome adventurers. Usually.
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted May 30, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+2,911
The Magpies remain in business. If you have a Norn who wants to share some adventures with a pack, you're looking to hire us for one reason or another, or if you just want to visit our lodge for some rp then do get in touch. Our doors are open.
Ingjald Firebeard
~The Magpie Mercenaries~
Posted Jul 8, 15
Pogs:
+378
We're still kicking with fun adventurous jobs and relaxing day-to-day lodge activity! Join us as a norn who could use some coin awhile building their legend or another race who wouldn't mind getting used to some norn culture!

Or just visit us for all the above and get a free Snow Leopard t-shirt signed by the awesome Shaman herself! :d
21.jpg
Posted Jul 30, 15 · Last edited Jul 30, 15
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
Eeek! When did we fall to page 2? This will not do at all.

The Magpies are more active than they've been in months thanks to the end of summer and people being back infront of their computers. We're eagerly awaiting HoT, but in the meantime RPing steadily.

We recently had two humans join the Magpies because of strong IC ties. However, we are still only looking for Norn characters, so if you wish to apply, do so with a Norn.

3bfc01afca.jpg

Image courtesy of Ysolde
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Sep 14, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+15
I have a young norn man I'm building who may work with this group, I'll be in touch. But right now I am curious who did your amazing banner on the first post? Lovely art!
Posted Sep 24, 15
Pogs:
+2,911
wrote:
I have a young norn man I'm building who may work with this group, I'll be in touch. But right now I am curious who did your amazing banner on the first post? Lovely art!
This post has full details.
Ingjald Firebeard
~The Magpie Mercenaries~
Posted Sep 24, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
Join the Magpies, we have this Majestic creature in the pack.

dzphc7A.jpg
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Nov 8, 15 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,911
The Magpies remain in business. We're still recruiting Norn who are looking for companions, adventure and hopefully coin. If you'd like to hire the pack or just drop by for some roleplay then please get in touch.
Ingjald Firebeard
~The Magpie Mercenaries~
Posted Jan 24, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+128
These guys rocks! Among best RPers ever!
If you haven't RPed with them yet, do! Or even better, hire them!
Magpies FTW!!!

Wait.. *Hides signature* *Whistles*
61f5fa4d94ecdbaf.png
Posted Feb 10, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
At the start of February the Magpies celebrated their three year anniversary and also the joining of legends of two Magpies, Lynda Scarletwolf and Andlat Helsonr. The festivities were attended by various friends of the Magpies like the Sylvanheart.
Spoiler: The UnionShow
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Feb 17, 16 · OP · Last edited Feb 17, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 10
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices