Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 10

[EU] The Magpie Mercenaries (Norn/Mercenary Guild)

95 replies
Pogs:
+7
After being a member for some time now, I can certainly confirm that this is one of the best RP guilds I've seen so far. If you are a Norn, seeking active and high quality RP, make sure to join.
Posted Mar 14, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
We haven't bumped this in ages. The Magpies are still very much active and around. We still hold events for members once a week at least, and we still regularly attend the Hoelbrak Moot.

The biggest change we have to announce is that Eskarin has stepped down from being an officer and is now simply a pack member, possibly my personal favourite member, but still. Rising up to fill the void in the officer ranks is Ysolde.

So yeah. That is all. Happy summertime.
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Jul 23, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+645
Random cheer and mead lifting
Posted Jul 23, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
Magpies are doing a thing soon.
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Sep 8, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
Last week the Magpies suffered a very painful loss. Sunday we gathered to say our last goodbye.

a5USSLV.png

The pack is weaker for the loss IC, but OOC all is fine. Expect an update shortly to the OP, with Zagzag's new character.
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Sep 15, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,780
I had nothing to do with this.
Posted Sep 15, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
Err.. yes. I'm a doofus. I should have said who made this. This was provided by our ex member Admiral Snackbar.
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Sep 15, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+703
Magpies best norn and warm and snuggly for the winter times headed our way
Skritt lover · Yuvan · Bjarni of the Bear's Nose · The Shiny Spoon · The Magpie Mercenaries · The Tyrian Tease · yaghern.1089
Posted Oct 10, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,911
The Magpies are back home (roughly) intact after a lengthy trip to the north. The extreme cold didn't get anyone, though plenty of other things nearly did, and the pack will have plenty of tales to share with anyone they can get to listen.

Now that we're back we can once again take on new members, and we should be putting in an appearance in Hoelbrak as usual.

9hGqWrE.jpg
entH7fx.jpg
Ingjald Firebeard
~The Magpie Mercenaries~
Posted Jan 22, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
Still alive, still recruiting (Norn Only), and still having fun. Last week we finished a year long story arc, which ended in the burrial of a good friend and ally. This week the Magpies got back to their more traditional mercenary contracts by clearing out an old brewery.

Spoiler: Magpies on the move and enjoying the weatherShow

Spoiler: Magpies getting ready for the fightShow
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Apr 6, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 10
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices