Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 2

Mesmer portaling to achievements!

12 replies
Pogs:
+1,925
I am currently hosting a partially-cleared (there are no enemies up until the kite) instance of the Cliffside Fractal, in which there is another kite.

If you need this achievement, feel free to /join Wisteria Herald. If /join doesn't work, either try /invite Wisteria Herald instead (there may be just me in the party, in which case /join won't work), or try to /join again in a couple minutes - the party might be full, too.

Once you do, go to Lion's Arch, enter the open version of Fractals of the Mists, and run up some stairs. There are some pressure plates that'll knock you down and bleed you, they look like slightly raised versions of the floor - you can dodge roll over those. There are also gargoyle-type things on the walls that blow gusts of wind that will knock you down. You can dodge or use stability or just wait until the gust blows and then move on by. If you can't get past this part on your own, I can portal you!

I'll update this post when I am no longer here.
IsGR2.png
NA - Tarnished Coast
Estel Kuroda - write at twilight, wake to morning
| LURI PLAYS GW2 |
Posted Jul 10, 13 · OP · Last edited Jul 10, 13
Pogs:
+8,926
Founder
Potato Queen
I don't need the assistance but wanted to post that it is very kind of you to offer this to others.

We spent a while cycling our guildmates through the Cliffside fractal yesterday; definitely the most efficient way to get it all done. :d
Posted Jul 10, 13
Pogs:
+1,925
Kite service is now closed; the flood of people stopped for now. I'll be back doing either this or Obsidian Sanctum again later!
IsGR2.png
NA - Tarnished Coast
Estel Kuroda - write at twilight, wake to morning
| LURI PLAYS GW2 |
Posted Jul 10, 13 · OP
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices