Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 64

RP Fashion!

638 replies
Pogs:
+177
So, I spend WAY too much time in GW2 fiddling with what my character should wear and what dyes to use. And while I think there's no cure for Obsessive Fashion Disorder, it sure is a fun itch to scratch. I know a lot of my inventory space is cluttered with random outfits. >.>

I was scouring the Dye Addicts topic and found myself wishing I could see more pictures of the different outfits put together by all the creative RPers out there. I couldn't readily find a topic with all that using the search tool - so I went ahead and made it myself.

I'd love to see what outfits people come up with for all sorts of RP and non-RP occasions! So, please feel free to post a screenie and list what you got equipped as well as the dye scheme (so I can copy >.>)! I only have one outfit I particularly like so far, I'll see if I can post it later. For now, I'd love to fawn over everyone else's. Or just see if anyone else spends as much time as I do switching out clothes and dyes and scouring the BL for more. xD
TC RPer - Llinos, Priestess of Kormir | Nesrin Salil
Llinos' Music Commissions!
Posted Jul 10, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+1,275
The Governor
Is that's the point of the Mugshot thread? To display characters and all their fancy duds?
"I promise you won't ever have to worry about whether you're doing the right thing or the wrong thing.
Because we will do the only thing."

tIuu7MO.png
[r e t i r e d]
Posted Jul 10, 13
Pogs:
+177
Yeah, but no one (edit: well, few do) really posts in detail what they're wearing. Also, it'd be nice to know what occasions they have certain outfits for - just for idea sharing. But I understand if this seems a little redundant. Just wanted more detail instead of PMing people or having to ask people every time I see a nice outfit...it'd just be nice to have one source of info and pictures.
TC RPer - Llinos, Priestess of Kormir | Nesrin Salil
Llinos' Music Commissions!
Posted Jul 10, 13 · OP · Last edited Jul 10, 13
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+85
I can understand what you mean, Llinos. Sometimes I'll come across this screenshot in the Mugshot thread of a human female character wearing these thigh boots and I'm like.. "WHAT IS THAT AND WHERE CAN I FIND ONE?!" O_O;
Posted Jul 10, 13
Pogs:
+317
I like this idea. I'll be posting up a few shots sometime tonight, once I get a chance to get back in game.
Posted Jul 10, 13
Pogs:
+1,275
The Governor
Interactive GW2 Armor Gallery (with some dyes)
"I promise you won't ever have to worry about whether you're doing the right thing or the wrong thing.
Because we will do the only thing."

tIuu7MO.png
[r e t i r e d]
Posted Jul 10, 13
Pogs:
+3,836
Fun idea!

I take way too many screenies of outfits so if I start posting I won't stop. However, I do keep an album in my enjin gallery with various armor combinations and dyes that I put together for Lux. I think there's over 60 different outfits in there so far, but yes, lots of potential in terms of fashion in this game, and the most varied I've seen in any MMO so far.

Here's Luxie's wardrobe catalog.

I include the icons so people know what piece is what, as well as the dyes. At first I was adding the names of the dyes but enjin only lets you type so much in the description. Then I got lazy anyway. :p

I should note that I have a Lux for ever armor class so some looks are Medium armor, though I haven't really taken many screenies of all the medium looks yet, or any of her heavy armor. Soon!
LWRP4dB.jpg
Luxelen * Her Tumblr * The Rurikton Roses * Olivia's Refuge
Posted Jul 11, 13
Ho-leh. Crap.

HERE YOU GO:

Spoiler: Devotion to LyssShow

Spoiler: Jewel TonesShow

Spoiler: White LotusShow

Spoiler: Sunrise GloryShow

Spoiler: Seborhin LotusShow

Spoiler: Desert RoseShow

Spoiler: Rose Riding HoodShow

Spoiler: Tropical FlowerShow

Spoiler: Frills & FlamesShow

Spoiler: Desert FireShow
Posted Jul 11, 13 · Last edited Jul 11, 13
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+574
Oh my god, so many beautiful combinations! I would never have thought of using the skirt from Arah in that way, Lux.

Girls, I might have to borrow (shamelessly steal and copy) some of these ideas.
Piken Square Roleplayer

Kieran Thorn - Ebon Vanguard Captain of The Hawke Guard

Ithilai.5142
Posted Jul 11, 13
Pogs:
+130
Holy cow, nice stuff guys. Want to know what popped into my head? People like Ina and Lux (and others) putting together a Tyria fashion mag. Set up screenshot photoshoots on locations with different character models, etc. Combined with some photoshop magic I bet you guys could create something really cool.
Posted Jul 11, 13
Page
of 64
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices