Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 64

RP Fashion!

638 replies
Pogs:
+119
I really hate how some classes so limited in the clothes they can wear (thief for instance). I wish we had a cosmetic clothing system like they do in LoTRO where you can wear armour/clothes from any class but just don't get the stats applied
Posted Jul 12, 13
Pogs:
+839
Yep. The light armor wearers get the best outfits. BUT.. I will get a bunch of Blake in his Town clothes/Formal Clothes/Adventuring Clothes/ and brand new Cold Weather clothes. :) Once I have time.
8961023309_88368ac70a_z_d.jpg

http://fop-in-the-reach.tumblr.com/
Posted Jul 12, 13
Pogs:
+1,371
Thank you guys for the inspirations! I made a human character for RP purposes and want to give her a few options for wardrobe and this thread is very helpful! <3
Brettil
Ysebeau

my tumblr
Posted Jul 12, 13
Pogs:
+1,360
My Asura Liiari likes to favour 'girly' looks for various reasons. This can be very tricky sometimes due to the unisex nature of Asura so here are a few of my creations. They're a little overly brightly coloured as Liiari works studying light and colour but do work well in more muted tones (I know as she wore one in pale colours when she was depressed!)

Spoiler: Dragonfly WingsShow
Spoiler: BluebirdShow
Spoiler: Golden BellsShow
Posted Jul 14, 13 · Last edited Jul 14, 13
Pogs:
+177
I love all the styles shown! It's really amazing how playing around with the colors can change a combination up. I really appreciate it, too, when someone is able to do something with the medium armor. Also, I love the asura pictures and yay, we have some guys! Here's hoping we can get more guys fashions - especially with medium armor. I know that can be tricky.

For my character, I really only have one outfit so far that I'm proud of. I'm working on another, though. I'm very particular about making things 'look right.' xD

Dandhi is a Vabbi-mix who ran away from her rich, merchant family to join the circus...so I try to keep these things in mind when figuring out what her personal style is. She likes bright colors and pastels.

Spoiler: Dandhi's Travelling ClothesShow
TC RPer - Llinos, Priestess of Kormir | Nesrin Salil
Llinos' Music Commissions!
Posted Jul 14, 13 · OP · Last edited Jul 14, 13
Pogs:
+839
OK. I only have 6 outfits for Blake, and two of those are town clothes. I treat his town clothes like a Foppish noble would, he has dozens of pairings, and tries to never wear the same shirt twice, if possible. So I'll post his most recent colorings. The other three are "Traveling Warmer climates" "Traveling Cold climates" "Formal Wear" and "Order of Whispers ritual clothing"

So lets begin with the basics:
Spoiler: CityShow

Now on to warm weather traveling gear:
Spoiler: WarmShow

One of my most recent outfits:
Spoiler: ShiverpeaksShow

Next Formal Wear:
Spoiler: FormalShow

Finnaly.. Whispers ritual gear:
Spoiler: WhispersShow

Hope that gives guys and leather wearers some ideas on what can be done, with a few colors and some imagination. :)
8961023309_88368ac70a_z_d.jpg

http://fop-in-the-reach.tumblr.com/
Posted Jul 14, 13 · Last edited Jul 14, 13
Pogs:
+48
Cybele's outfit, which is basically OoW light chest and Arah light skirt. Shawl is Cabalist's Shoulders. I saw something similar in Lux's album. LOVE YOU FOR THAT. Love your outfits.

And yes, it's photoshopped, but you get the idea.
Spoiler: Show
Tb0nkkh.png
Posted Jul 14, 13
Pogs:
+14
Here's another outfit for one of my characters.
Spoiler: Robert ParishShow

It's just all heavy Priory gear, but I like the dye job. I feel like a mix of blues and greys really makes the details of the armor stands out, and it reflects really beautifully in the light.
B5duEDw.png
Posted Jul 15, 13
Pogs:
+48
This was Cybele's previous outfit, a "swamp witch" set. It's a mix of Masquerade and Tactical (you can get it from Orr Karma Vendors or WvW for Badges of Honour). Shoulders are Conjurer's.

The next one I made for the lolz. It's based on Final Fantasy's stereotypical Black Mage, on a thief.

The last one is from a character I had months ago, who was a wizard. I don't have a very proper screenshot of him, but here he is. The head is obviously Winged, shoulders are heritage and the rest of his armour is Exalted. I gave him no gloves. For variation, I can also advise Cabalist's as legs.
Tb0nkkh.png
Posted Jul 15, 13 · Last edited Jul 15, 13
Pogs:
+30
Just recently joined these forums and I always love threads like this.

I'm pretty proud of this look right now for my mesmer:
s86b.jpg
Posted Jul 15, 13
Page
of 64
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices