Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 64

RP Fashion!

638 replies
Pogs:
+272
Soo, I tried to make a mordrem-themed Sylvari outfit, though it's mostly just tier 3 Sylvari stuff with the necromancer's starter demon mask to give a sort of possessed look~ I tried the gem store Mordrem outfit and I mean it's quite a nice outfit, it's got these cool lumpy vein bits that pulsate, but for the gem cost I can't really justify it right now.
Spoiler: Hidden the image cause its kinda' bigShow

Using dyes:
Head (Demon Masque): None!
Shoulders (Mantle of the Lich): Butterscotch, pitch, redeption, electro blue
Chest (Dryad Coat): Spring Grass, Turquoise, Imperial Gold
Gloves (Orchid Gloves): Sea Frost
Legs (Dryad Leggings): Spring Grass, Hydrangea, Redemption
Feet (Orchid Boots): Spruce, Spite (though the Spite doesn't appear to colour anything :/)

The goal was to make her outfit look a bit like her staff, hence the blues which would otherwise be pretty out of place.
Spoiler: Another hidden image!Show

Looking at it, I might need to adjust her shoulders so that they appear similar to her skin, since I wanted the mantle texture to look as if it were part of her, since Sylvari are all bumpy n' stuff anyways. I've got a Mordrem greatsword for her too, all ready for the expansion :3 !
Posted Sep 11, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+28
I just finished my ranger/druid's jungle exploration outfit. I decided to theme it around the long bow as it was such an interesting looking model [Carrion Tribal Bow of Accuracy]
lBwgBfL.jpg
Posted Oct 21, 15 · Last edited Oct 21, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4
There is a distinct lack of both Charr and heavy armour, and as that combination is what I play, I'm saddened. Deeply.
http://imgur.com/kvrp92P
That's without the headpiece... Which I feel ties it all together,
http://imgur.com/ZkYCcdw

Head: Resplendant Curtain (Revenant starter helm) | Celestial, Midnight Sky
Shoulder: Mistward Pauldron | Celestial
Chest: Dreadnought Hauberk | Celestial, Midnight Sky, Celestial
Hands: Mistward Warfists | Celestial
Legs: Legion Tassets | Celestial, Celestial, Midnight Sky
Feet: Mistward Warboots | Celestial

That's just my guardian.
Posted Nov 6, 15 · Last edited Nov 6, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4,993
Another pirate look for Hrona Seabird.

d0R3qKh.jpg
KOuANvF.png
Posted Jan 7, 16 · Last edited Jan 11, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,777
Ya want Charr? In heavy armour?

Done!

tumblr_nyw2ha3pTh1tg2mtpo4_1280.jpg

This is Grishnack Soulclaw, Durmand Priory Archivist. This is the official armour of the Priory that he wears.

When not dressed for official Priory activities, he still has his armour from his old warband. Mostly made up of pit fighter armour. He also still uses his Priory torch and his mace Shiverstone.

tumblr_nz1k9r2yFo1tg2mtpo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_phjrisFT7y1tg2mtpo1_1280.jpg
Posted Jan 7, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+24
yvKIAEK.jpg
Right after I posed for this illustration for my upcoming book, The Remnant of Ascalon, there was an assassination attempt made against me.
Spoiler: Show
Posted Jan 7, 16 · Last edited Jan 7, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+353
My girl, Beth Feywind, is a Vigil warmaster, just without the armor. She's the commander of a unit called the Shining Arrows.
Armor/Weapons: Sneakthief chest, pants, shoes, shoulders, gloves. Subterfuge hood. Vigil's Honor longbow and staff
Dyes: Scarlet and Shadow Abyss
The armor look, just without the Carapace gloves and the Shining Arrows badge look is below.
Attached Images
47a3446c31d7af27.png
bb4679c58cd0d570.png
ca81720e69e8935e.png
e5eec9aa0946d3cf.png
fabb4e23ec9bdfcd.png
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/20134607-tcbg-beth-feywind-permawip-comments-welcome/post/132420751#post_132420751
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/30880464-tc-karigan-gyren
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/31135773-researcher-trixxi/page/1
Posted Jan 8, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+638
Lionguard Heavy Armor:
Spoiler: Show
The yellow is Sand (not Mudmetal, contrary to popular belief), the Gray is Antique Bronze, the Brown on the pauldrons is Pottery, and the lighter brown on the boots is Wheat. All of the armor is of course Heavy Plate, as is the Lionguard standard for heavies.

Have had some fellow Lionguard RP'ers try and contest my knowing that Sand is the infamous mustardy yellow that is the Lionguard armor primary. The reason I know I'm correct in this case is because unlike everyone else, who simply picked Mudmetal and decided it was close enough, I actually spent months going through every yellow swath and comparing to get it right.
KStudios.2850 Roster:
The SmugglerThe EnforcerThe Executioner
The Technician
Posted Jan 12, 16 · Last edited Jan 12, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4,343
Benefactor
wrote:
The reason I know I'm correct in this case is because unlike everyone else, who simply picked Mudmetal and decided it was close enough, I actually spent months going through every yellow swath and comparing to get it right.

YrqB9a0.gif

I spent no effort whatsoever into researching the greens and browns for my Warden, but here they are for anyone who wants a similar NPC look for their heavy-armor cabbage.

wardencolors_by_agentmoore-d9npc57.jpg

Colors (arranged by top, left, right for each piece):
Helmet: Wasabi, Marine, Olive Oil
Shoulders: Olive Shade, Wasabi, Marine
Shirt: Wasabi, Cocoa, Olive Oil
Gloves: Olive Oil, Wasabi, Marine
Pants: Wasabi, Olive Oil, Marine
Boots: Marine, Jalapeno, Wasabi

Pieces Used:
Helmet: Arborist Helm
Shoulders: Scallywag Pauldrons
Shirt: Warden Coat
Gloves: Warden Gloves
Pants: Warden Leggings
Boots: Warden Boots
Posted Jan 12, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+638
wrote:
YrqB9a0.gif

I spent no effort whatsoever into researching the greens and browns for my Warden, but here they are for anyone who wants a similar NPC look for their heavy-armor cabbage.

Lol! You'd be surprised how much sass I got for that. You'd think I spoke some kind of dire heresy. When all along my meow was the right meow! :p
KStudios.2850 Roster:
The SmugglerThe EnforcerThe Executioner
The Technician
Posted Jan 13, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 64
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices