Main Forum
Page
of 3

WvW Beginner's Guide (I hope!)

22 replies
Pogs:
+4
wrote:
Ah should update to add that Obsidian Sanctum now has its own map - it now contains a large arena for gvgs AND there are lots of free-for all pvp fights with people from other servers should that strike your fancy. To do the puzzle I just stealth past the opening to the arena as I'd rather just enjoy the jumping puzzle - obsidian sanctum is, I think, one of the best and most fun jumping puzzles out there.

We played there last Friday while queued up for Reset. We were having so much fun, that we re-queued 3 times for the borderlands before finally going in to help out :)
Posted Jan 9, 14
Pogs:
+14
This is a wonderful guide! Thanks so much for posting it.
Posted Mar 10, 14
Pogs:
+1,314
Welcome to Tier 1, folks!

We'll be here awhile, thanks to several guilds who moved here from Sanctum of Rall, so get very comfortable with playing the objectives and less open field fighting.
#HAILHYDRA
Azh_2014-01_GWBrush_Small_zpsb8e8b903.png
Posted Mar 10, 14
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices